Sport Bikes banner

4261 - 4280 of 4460 Posts

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
Had a riding buddy die on push mountain yesterday. He lived in STL but was from the COG area and I will be headed that way this week for the services. Bruce Nall was his name. He was 61 years old and as far as I know, was riding his ST1100. No one saw the wreck but the guys behind him (out of sight) found him under a pickup truck.

Sad day.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Sorry to hear that man... It's a scary and sad thing to hear or think about...

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Had a riding buddy die on push mountain yesterday. He lived in STL but was from the COG area and I will be headed that way this week for the services. Bruce Nall was his name. He was 61 years old and as far as I know, was riding his ST1100. No one saw the wreck but the guys behind him (out of sight) found him under a pickup truck.

Sad day.
His obit was in the local newspaper today (seMissourian.com: Southeast Missourian newspaper, News, Sports, Weather, Entertainment, Cape Girardeau, Missouri)

Sad deal.

·
Haga's protege
501 Posts
another ride planned sunday for 10 am at rhodes across from the waterpark again ... should be another easy day of riding. the ride will be over at the latest by 3 pm

cya all there :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
you guys missed a hell of a lot of fun in the stl for the ride of the centary. i seen 5 guys go down and had to play dodge ball with two different bikes. great time and as far as i know nobody died so far. well i'm going back next year and takeing a camera worth a shit. i bet there were over 1000 bikes easy and from what all the guys i talked to said that this year was one of the best turn outs they have had. sweet bikes and full throttel hell what more do you need.

·
Registered
623 Posts
shit i'm there bro. must have missed you in the crowed, but i will try to hook up with you next year and ride up. i plan on going friday night and the saturday ride next year.

·
Registered
623 Posts
just so every one knows the shriners pocker run is sunday the 26th at hutsons furniture in down town cape. don't know the route, but i will be going. this will be my 4 year. nice ride and good cause. hope a few of you will turn out this year.

·
Haga's protege
501 Posts
i heard of a poker run oct 16 that will start at minors and end at sappingtons

the route runs from minors to whitewater down A then U to 34 to 51 to kk to 61 to a then c then to jackson i believe ...more info at sappingtons for this ride ...its been set up to include sportbike riders instead of harleys

·
Registered
326 Posts
Now that sounds interesting.

·
Registered
623 Posts
well a few of you are not friends with me on facebok so i will post it on hear to. a group of us are planing a ride to springfield mo on october the 9th and a over night and return back on the 10th. leave out around 9:00am and get there when we get there. no rush we have all day. i know we will be hitting hy 160 other than that it is yet to be determend. stay at a holliday inn express and get a free breakfast from the hotel the next morning. leave when every one is up and ready to go and start are way back home. a few routes have been thrown out up to wards the ozerks or maybe back down 160. will take a vote and go from there. this ride is going to be a fun and easy pace ride. we would like to see a few new faces on this ride. it will be the last long ride of the season so dont miss out.

·
Registered
623 Posts
why are you going to do that may i ask. why not stay the night and kick it with me boo. youknow we have a good time and we would have the hole next day to ride back home.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wow, this forum is dead..
Just wanted to post that I got a new number.
5 7 3 seven seven eight 6 8 6 2.

4261 - 4280 of 4460 Posts