Sport Bikes banner

4181 - 4200 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
If your referring to me, I remember you recommended Pilot, but I couldn't remember if it was Road, or Power, lol.

Undertow posted back first :shrug my memory isn't always the best with names and stuff, lol.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Just called Wieser's. Scheduled for a tire change Saturday @ 9:00, and they are going to look for some frame sliders for me, and call me back.

Life is good :D

·
Registered
326 Posts
WOW, This thread is like a graveyard!!

OK guys, topic of discussion.

Whats your opinions on a Stunt/Street bike??????

(eg. 600cc I4, Full cage, swing arm sliders, MAYBE sprocket, designed for stunt riding, and stunted on often... but the bike is ALSO street legal, and rode regularly for commuting, and agressive sport riding)

·
Keyser Söze
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,185
damn this heat. i have been checking the forcast for the last week and the temp was starting to cool off a little for friday and now they are calling for 98. it was 92 yesterday.

how hot was it on that trip we took to eminince?(speeling)

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
damn this heat. i have been checking the forcast for the last week and the temp was starting to cool off a little for friday and now they are calling for 98. it was 92 yesterday.

how hot was it on that trip we took to eminince?(speeling)
it was 111 when I rode across the Mojave last Wednesday. Just sayin.

·
Keyser Söze
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,194
i'm just going to head out early instead of leaving in the middle of the day. i don't know what i was thinking. i think i should be almost to nashville before it hits 90

·
Registered
326 Posts
Well you know I'll be there Danny!

Anyone else? :p

·
Registered
326 Posts
i'm just going to head out early instead of leaving in the middle of the day. i don't know what i was thinking. i think i should be almost to nashville before it hits 90

I"m riding to West Plains on Sat. Leaving by 530am...
Well it sounds fun, good luck to both of you, and safe rides :horse

4181 - 4200 of 4460 Posts