Sport Bikes banner

4141 - 4160 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
will have to pass on this ride due to no rubber left on the front tire. i think i can ride it back and forth to work for a few weeks until i get a new tire so i will just have to have fun with the family. be safe guys and drink lots of water going to be another hot s.o.b again.

·
Haga's protege
501 Posts
the place slim wanted was closed or something so after a couple laps around the block we decided on a place that didnt accept debit cards so we settled for here instead (and it was a/c in this place also :))

·
Registered
623 Posts
sorry slim but you suck at picking places to eat bro. but you can pick some kick ass roads to ride so i guess it's a wosh.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
For the record, I got fucked on the Cuba BBQ place. :facepalm
It was great when I went there by myself.

You all know shit doesn't ever run perfectly smooth when I'm at the controls anyway. Danny even mapped in my wrong turn/deadend run straight into the lake.:lol

·
Registered
326 Posts
dang, looks like I missed a nice ride sunday.

Oh well, I just bought a new front tire saturday, no need in trying to see how fast I can wear the tread down. lol.

·
Registered
623 Posts
well slim danny thought that you and arron may want to go fishing there later and thought he would show you guys how to get back lol. well after august 11th i will be on new rubber and looking to put some miles on the bike so maybe we could still jump the tracks this fall yet. i would love to see it on daves camera and put it on youtube.

·
Keyser Söze
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,153
hey glen i saw that they make those bt23 in a GT modle made for heavy sport touring bikes

·
Registered
326 Posts
um, jump which tracks?

and thanks Danny, I just really enjoy looking at pics of your bike. lol.
(it does look pretty good tho.)

·
Registered
326 Posts
It's about time! I just recieved a call from sappington's. Looks like my helmet came in.

·
Keyser Söze
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,159
yeah

thanks ben but i will try the pilots this time and we will go from there.
i'm going the pilot road 2 route as well. i ordered a set sunday off jake wilson for 275 with 3 day shipping. they should be here tomorrow.

·
Registered
623 Posts
thats cheep. is slim going to put them on or are you going down to suzuki to let them do it. if you do take your old tires and save your self 10 bucks. they charge you to haul your old ones off. i will throw them away at work.

4141 - 4160 of 4460 Posts