4121 - 4140 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
lol, it does look like fun tho.

·
Registered
623 Posts
well i sent a facebook notice to a few of you guys about a fl ccw permit that you can git from a huntting club ion ill. the cost is 217 bucks and it is good for 7 years and 28 state honor the permit. i paid 100 in mo and another 100 for finger printting and the non mo licinse so it's not out of wack on price. it's only a 4 hour corse to. so if anybody is thinking about getting one i think fl is a better permit than mo over all. i think i will carry both till my mo runs out in 3 years. oh and mo permit is good for 3 years and it's 50 bucks to renew and fl is good for 7 and 75 to renew. do the math fl kicks ass.

·
Registered
326 Posts
HELL YEAH! lol

good to see the frame sliders on there too!

looking forward to hearing that new exhaust saturday :p

Btw guys, looks like my front tire is pretty much done for. Did a little looking around, but wanted some second opinions. Danny mentioned the Michelin Pilot's, But I also found these dunlop's... which do you guys think will be better?

Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Front Tire - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore

Dunlop Sportmax Q2 Front Tire - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore

I'm progressively riding harder and harder, so I definately need great compound on the sides, but I enjoy commuting on my bike too, so the dual compound seems great. But I've already put 2,000 miles on the bike in the first 5 weeks of owning it, and I can't afford to change the tires every month or so. (I've seen some review's stating only getting 1,200-1,500 miles, and others a few thousand)

·
Registered
326 Posts
... Hmm, works for me. Lol. Looks like I can get them cheaper anyway.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I wouldn't 2nd guess the Mich road 2s at all. They seem to be a great tire. I wouldn't worry about traction from just about any sport touring tire realy. They give far more grip than you would expect. Most people think that a full on sport tire is what they need, but unless your riding true track speeds a sporttouring tire is just fine and will give you 2-3x the mileage(unless your glen :) ) I've been though 3 sets of Pirelli Stradas and now I'm on that tires replacement called Angels (kinda corn ball marketing, but proving to be a great tire as well). I'd love to run the Mich road 2s, but I've been really happy with the Pirelli brand. Maybe next tire change.... :hmm

4121 - 4140 of 4460 Posts