Sport Bikes banner

4101 - 4120 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hmm, sounds like a loaner to me. :p lol. Joking.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
I am going to go on a long ride Sunday. Anyone wanting to join me is welcome. Just let me know and we'll decide on a time/place to start.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hmm, I might be able to go to cape Sunday, instead of Saturday then. Is sappingtons open Sundays?

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Going to check off Indiana on Sunday. I have a route planned across some back roads of Southern Illinois (i hate that state but oh well) over to Evansville IN, then back through Kentucky over to Cape.

It will be a good 8 hours or more of riding. Let me know if you are interested.

Cape Girardeau, MO to Cape Girardeau, MO - Google Maps

·
Registered
326 Posts
nope open monday thru saturday
That's right, you told me that Saturday.

Going to check off Indiana on Sunday. I have a route planned across some back roads of Southern Illinois (i hate that state but oh well) over to Evansville IN, then back through Kentucky up to Paducah then over to Cape.

It will be a good 8 hours or more of riding. Let me know if you are interested.
oh, I see... I'll have to think about that one, I haven't been on an 8 hour trip before, and I don't want to burden or slow anyone down. And it would be nice to check off some states, but it also looks like I'm going to need a new frot tire soon, that, along with the rest of the gear I need, and I don't have a lot of money to throw around.

I'll let you know tomorrow if I'm still interested in going or not, if I'm invited that is. Lol

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
That's right, you told me that Saturday.

oh, I see... I'll have to think about that one, I haven't been on an 8 hour trip before, and I don't want to burden or slow anyone down. And it would be nice to check off some states, but it also looks like I'm going to need a new frot tire soon, that, along with the rest of the gear I need, and I don't have a lot of money to throw around.

I'll let you know tomorrow if I'm still interested in going or not, if I'm invited that is. Lol
You are more than welcome to go. Don't worry about the speed, I'll be on the Vulcan, Danny has the Ninja.

·
Registered
326 Posts
You are more than welcome to go. Don't worry about the speed, I'll be on the Vulcan, Danny has the Ninja.
Ok, thanks dru :) and in that case, I don't think I'll have too big of a problem keeping up. Lol.

·
Registered
326 Posts
So since sappingtons is closed Sunday, I'll be headed over there today. If anyone is looking to ride, I'll meet up with you. Not looking for a real fast paced ride, because I'll have a passenger, but I'm comfortable with 60-70 on most roads.

Call or text me - 228-223-3245.

I'll be in the cape-Jackson area around 11:00.

·
Registered
623 Posts
well dru i just drove 29 hours so a 8 hour ride ah hell no sir, but if you would like to go for about 2 to 3 tops i may be good with that.

·
Registered
623 Posts
well no heat stroke so i guess i will try tomarrow at work. man 10 days off and i have to go back. man life sucks some times. hope every one has a good week.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
For those concerned, I am still alive and in Virginia. Will return on Wednesday. I am staying with a buddy out here and cell reception is nearly nonexistent at his house. Have to come into town to call, use internet, etc.

I rode the Vulcan out here so I am adding West Virginia to my map. Rode across the entire state. Beautiful ride on some mountain roads then drove across one of the tallest bridges in the world (New River Gorge Bridge). Awesome sights....

·
Registered
326 Posts
For those concerned, I am still alive and in Virginia. Will return on Wednesday. I am staying with a buddy out here and cell reception is nearly nonexistent at his house. Have to come into town to call, use internet, etc.

I rode the Vulcan out here so I am adding West Virginia to my map. Rode across the entire state. Beautiful ride on some mountain roads then drove across one of the tallest bridges in the world (New River Gorge Bridge). Awesome sights....
Sounds nice :beach

4101 - 4120 of 4460 Posts