Sport Bikes banner

3921 - 3940 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Oh, and I hope everyone has a good ride this weekend.

(I'm passing on this one in case anyone wasn't sure :p)

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Good to see we have another member in the Kawasaki club. Congrats on the bike, Tiger. You made an excellent choice.

Now we just need to take you out to Piedmont.....

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
Good to see we have another member in the Kawasaki club. Congrats on the bike, Tiger. You made an excellent choice.

Piedmont?! *banjo music* :eek:nfloor

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
well tiger i love the blue and the silver rims go good with the blue. i think the blue and green are the two best colors. well one weekend maybe we could come to you sence your not up to come to us just yet. we could even meet you half way since all the good roads are close to wear you live any ways. nice bike and i hope you keep the shiny side up buddy.
:banana:banana:banana CONGRATS GLENY! i am so proud to say I read this entire post without realizing it was you. Glenanese is getting closer to regular english!
I only counted four misspellings! WOOT!

·
Registered
326 Posts

Sounds like fun. :)

btw, checked it on google, the lake is about 36 miles away, peidmont is around 63 miles, and cape is around 91 miles. But that's interstate, I'd probably take backroads to cape, less boring :)

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Piedmont?! *banjo music* :eek:nfloor
Oh Krid, you have no idea. The roads around Piedmont are killer....ask the other guys about them. Hwy HH will test every bit of riding skill you have.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Qulin, MO. is about 15 miles south of poplar bluff.

·
Registered
326 Posts
i thought we straightened HH the last time we went down it we was goin so fast....
lol, well if it's straigtened out, I think I could keep up at least :p

·
Registered
326 Posts
You do live out in the "sticks"!
yeah, just a little. But at least there is less traffic until I get in the bluff.

At the Honda dealership in the bluff now, getting the bike inspected. Wouldve had it done yesterday, but the inspector person had already left...

·
Registered
326 Posts
Lol, having a pretty good day so far. Put close to 80 miles on the bike, and the day isn't over yet.

·
Registered
623 Posts
i'm going to try and race one of the blue angels with the bike this weekend. i thinki can take him till he hits mock 1.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thanks iroc :) I think I'm done riding for today. Lol, put 117 miles on her today, and the rear end is getting sore. Lol.

And rofl, good luck with that gleny.

Btw.... I don't just like my bike.... I LOVE it!! It's exactly what I was looking for :D

also, how far in a state do you have to ride to claim it?

·
Registered
45 Posts
just a reminder to those who will be riding make sure you bring water or stop and get water often the humidity will suck the water right out of you. 2-3 gallons of water daily is ideal especially with the gear we wear.

Warning signs of heat exhaustion include:

heavy sweating
paleness
muscle cramps
tiredness
weakness
dizziness
headache
nausea or vomiting
fainting

The skin may be cool and moist. The victim's pulse rate
will be fast and weak, and breathing will be fast and shallow. If