Sport Bikes banner

3901 - 3920 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
yeah, maybe one day he will sell it to me... that or restore it himself, I would at least like to see it cleaned up some more and taken care of.

and thanks, I try to keep it clean and looking sharp. I do some modifications and some custom projects on it, but I make sure it all looks professional, and NOT rice!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Since we're showing off our cars here, I figured I would throw my two cents in... You know how much I love the "Street Fighter" look!

LOL Actually this is a pic of the car from Mad Max, but I would LOVE to buy one & make a replica someday. So that way I can drive it around in the post apocacliptic USA in search of fuel & adventure!
:banana

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I'm in for Sunday am. Depending where we go and how long we're out I might have to head back early. I need to be home around 3pm, maybe.... I'm just gonna play it by ear. :horse

·
Registered
326 Posts
Lol, nice pic jimbo.

Oh, and I went to the ford dealership today, and as expected, I wasn't approved for a loan simply because I have no credit history at all, and I don't have a cosigner.

·
Registered
326 Posts
At the dealership, finally decided. I'm buying the 2007 ninja 650r :D

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thanks guys! I'm very excited, it feels like exactly what I've been looking for!
I look forward to riding with everyone soon also, but I want to get somenclose to home experience on it before taking a trip to cape, and then some. Lol. But maybe in a few weeks, depending on how much time I get to ride.

I've got her home now, and LOVE the color! I'll post some pics up tonight!

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
Thanks guys! I'm very excited, it feels like exactly what I've been looking for!
I look forward to riding with everyone soon also, but I want to get somenclose to home experience on it before taking a trip to cape, and then some. Lol. But maybe in a few weeks, depending on how much time I get to ride.

I've got her home now, and LOVE the color! I'll post some pics up tonight!
congrats! :banana

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hey guys, thanks! Everything went well, and I was set on not paying over 4,000. So that's what I offered him and he said he didn't think he could go lower, and wanted me to increase my offer... I wouldn't budge so he finally accepted it. I'm sure he's still making a good profit, but I'm content, because it's in immaculate shape! :)
2007 Kawasaki ninja 650r. Had less than 4,300 miles... I've already rolled the odometer a little over 4,300, and I'm sure it will be much higher by the end of the year. Gonna try and upload some pics now.

And thanks for all your help and advice!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Btw, I never got a loan at the ford dealership because I don't have credit, and I didn't have enought saved up to buy the bike, but I do have some more money in a cd at my bank, so I went there and got a loan for the remainder of the cost using the cd as collateral.

·
Registered
326 Posts

This is the very first time I saw it. it was sitting here in front of the 2011 stang (my Stang is behind it, lol) and I was on my way to work, but 20 mins early, so I felt like I had to stop and look, lol.

·
Registered
326 Posts

I know it's out here for pics, but if I'm not riding or cleaning it, it stayed locked up inside the shop building we have. I had a dirtbike stolen once when I was young :( learned my lesson then!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Lol, yeah, that old pic needs to go :p

And thanks, I think my fav colors for bikes are (in random order) blue, red/black, white, and black.

But orange and yellow look good too... Lol

·
Registered
623 Posts
well tiger i love the blue and the silver rims go good with the blue. i think the blue and green are the two best colors. well one weekend maybe we could come to you sence your not up to come to us just yet. we could even meet you half way since all the good roads are close to wear you live any ways. nice bike and i hope you keep the shiny side up buddy.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thanks glen :) I think the rims are more of a charcoal or graphite color than silver, but agree that they look awesome(kinda metallic) :)

and I would be up to meeting around here, I don't have a problem driving to lake wappapello, if you guys wanted to ride in that area. I should have time to put some miles on it in the next week or two. So maybe next weekend or weekend after next, if anyone wanted to meet up around the lake, or somewhere, just post it here, I'd be more than happy too :)

3901 - 3920 of 4460 Posts