Sport Bikes banner

3861 - 3880 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
What you didn't see was my Vulcan up next to the other bikes. It is a damn tank.
Lol, blame the photographer :p

Danny forgot to wear his t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops on the ride. He would have looked a lot better in my opinion.
yeah, isn't that the standard gear? Lol. Joking! :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Idk if it's open to me, but I'll have to pass. Sounds like a heck of a fun trip, but a little to
much for my lack of experience. :p

hopefully next year tho!

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
src='http://maps.travelblog.net/VC/vs-us-arilkymo.png' width=800 height=379 alt='Visited States'>
<br><a href='http://www.travelblog.org/VC/visited-us-states.html'>Visited US States Map</a> from <a href='http://www.travelblog.org/'>TravelBlog</a>
Is this the only states you have ridden in? Fixed:

You need to see more of the country! My FZ6 and I have done these:

Plus I'm gonna add eight more in August!

·
Registered
244 Posts
I would love to go, but it was nearly impossible to get off work to go to MotoGP. You know if you are headed through this area, you are more than welcome to crash at our place. Katie said she'll even cook for you.

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
u obviously forgot to mention glens riding apparel....he should own a :gsxr as well
*tosses glen under the bus*
well he'll be in good company. I drove my truck to work today and as such, didn't have any gear. I had to take a customer's Royal Star Venture out for an extended ride to be sure his electrical problem was gone. So I rode 61 to Y (bloomsdale exit) through to 67 and back to the shop while wearing shorts, a tshirt and tennis shoes with only a half helmet and sunglasses. Darn near burned my calf from the engine heat.

Then tonight I rode my bike with tennis shoes, shorts, no shirt and no helmet to the neighbor's driveway and back - about a quarter mile. Had to test out my fancy new french seat. It is oooooh so comfy.

·
Registered
326 Posts
.... Such a squid thing to do....

Lol.

I don't have full gear yet to ride with :/ ( have gealmet and leather jacket tho!)waiting till my new bike so I can match the gear with it.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Harley's "newest" bike....

With the Motor Company giving the ax to Buell, they are going to have a tough time convincing the younger folks that bikes that have essentially remained the same for 50+ years will be the way to go.

I like to compare H-D to Taco Bell. They have about six basic ingredients and they just combine them in different ways to come up with "new" products.

·
Registered
623 Posts
well i think what i'm going to do is go to sc this july and test ride a bike down there so i can clame the state. i have to take 7 people down in the mini van so i can't ride the bike and i don't want to trailer it so it's the next best think. i would go with you krid, but i can't take off work that long. sounds like a lot of interstate rideing any ways so i will have to pass.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
well i think what i'm going to do is go to sc this july and test ride a bike down there so i can clame the state. i have to take 7 people down in the mini van so i can't ride the bike and i don't want to trailer it so it's the next best think. i would go with you krid, but i can't take off work that long. sounds like a lot of interstate rideing any ways so i will have to pass.
I will have a dream tonight that I rode in Hawaii. Bam! Got the state!:eek:nfloor

·
Registered
623 Posts
well sorry for the short notice but me and danny are going up to the surdyke open house today if any one would like to ride up with us you are more than welcome to. meet at rhodes on north kingshighway at 7:30 and leave out at 8:00. will get to festus around 9:30. stay till 2:00 is when i will be headding back or stay till they shut it down if you would like. they will be demo rides and free food today. hope a few of you can go.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
How was Surdyke?
I had a wicked good time. We met a nice Ste Gen county mounty, Glen let a teen go for a ride on Super Black Betty, we scared the begeebers out of a blue hair lady in a Cadillac. Good times!

Glen or Danny, care to elaborate?

3861 - 3880 of 4460 Posts