Sport Bikes banner

3741 - 3760 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Awesome day for a ride! :horse Small group but still fun as hell. We saw what appeared to be a cross country unicycler. We passed him leaving Jackson & then passed him again coming back on 72 around Patton Jct. Can't wait till the next one.
Happy Memorial Day!!
Here's a couple of pics.

·
Keyser Söze
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,745
yeah nice ride jim. thanks for making the ride jim and brian. i'm sure this will happen again soon. thanks for posting the pics jim.

·
Registered
26 Posts
prolly gonna try and make a lap or 2 this weekend also

if anyones interested prolly will ride sat and sun
Yea, would be nice. Would also have been nice to at least receive an invite for the AR trip, but I guess that was only a ride for the prestige-members on this forum:fail

·
Registered
623 Posts
well lets call it like it really is BULLSHIT! we being GLEN,TJ,DRUR,AND DANNY have posted two trips in the past. a 1000 mile iron butt and a trip to the dragon. we put it out as a open invitation with no one wantting to go. either because money issues, family plans or because there pussy was hurtting at the time. what ever the case may be. so we the four as a group didn't invite every one to go just like slim and ben didn't invite us to go to AR with them. i'm tired of the he said bullshit that gose down on the form. i don't care who i ride with as long as i have a good time doing so and brian if we asked you still wouldn't have gone so we didn't waste time in asking you. sorry thats the truth and some times it hurts to hear it. i will ride with you any time you would like to as long as i'm off work and have the free time. if anybody has a problem with my post grow a SET OF BALLS AND CALL ME OUT! if you guys want to take a trip with out asking every one to go thats fine just don't get pissed off if others do the same thing. sorry i'm tired of pussy footing around and hopping i dont hurt any ones feelings any more. so if you guys would like to go for a ride then post it and see who can make it and go from there. p.s. sorry slim for throughing you under the bus like i said the other night i don't have any beef with any body as long as you don't make this a personal issue.

·
Registered
154 Posts
that's one reason i came into the shop the other day. then again i'm pretty happy with the fz1. also the cash flow isn't the best right now. it would have to be a really good deal. i know man it's really not that important, but i just get touchy if some one tells me i'm wrong when i know i'm right. i guess i get that from being married.:gavel
Let me know if you want to see one. I have someone across the bridge who has the 2010 he bought last December. No worries

·
Keyser Söze
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,752
just let me know if you all get one in at the shop man. i not in any rush to see one cause i know if i see one i will try to get one.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Yea, would be nice. Would also have been nice to at least receive an invite for the AR trip, but I guess that was only a ride for the prestige-members on this forum:fail
Yep, it was for prestige members only. As a matter of fact, we did 940 miles in less than 36 hours which included sleeping and hanging out in the hot tub at the hotel. We did 600 miles the first day on two lane twisties.

I honestly doubt you would have gone. Kinda sounds like it was beyond your capabilities.

This is not a cheap shot. You did an all day ride with Slim, Danny and James last year. You complained that you were so tired that you were going into oncoming traffic. We would have been concerned about your safety and the safety of those around you.

We can still do some local rides to build up your endurance if you are interested. Just let us know.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Glen, not worried about it in the slightest. When we went to AR last year it was ment to stay a very small group. I figured that feelings would be hurt but we're not in grade school anymore. You don't have to invite the whole class to the party. There will be more parties.....

Do I care about not knowing about the AR trip you guys just took? Nope. I'm glad everyone had a good time and came back safe. That's what its all about.

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
just let me know if you all get one in at the shop man. i not in any rush to see one cause i know if i see one i will try to get one.
Just turn your FZ1 into the european FZ1N. The complete kit runs about $650 or so and makes it look very much like a Z1000 but without the added Department of Revenue sales tax!

·
Keyser Söze
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,756
i have been thinking about that

Just turn your FZ1 into the european FZ1N. The complete kit runs about $650 or so and makes it look very much like a Z1000 but without the added Department of Revenue sales tax!
yeah i found a few websites that are selling the kit. i have been really thinking about it hard for a long time. the fz1 windsheild is a piece of shit and the mirrors cause my helmet to shake side to side. i think i'm going to do it this summer if i can get new carpet in my house cheap.

you know what's crazy? the fz1n is 800 bucks cheaper than the fz1.

·
Keyser Söze
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,759

·
Haga's protege
501 Posts
Glen, not worried about it in the slightest. When we went to AR last year it was ment to stay a very small group. I figured that feelings would be hurt but we're not in grade school anymore. You don't have to invite the whole class to the party. There will be more parties.....

Do I care about not knowing about the AR trip you guys just took? Nope. I'm glad everyone had a good time and came back safe. That's what its all about.
well said chap!
i knew this would upset some ppl and im sorry if it did
im also not gonna address this anymore

3741 - 3760 of 4460 Posts