Sport Bikes banner

3581 - 3600 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, my name's Dan and I'm new to the site. I had my bike parked on Broadway the other day and someone stuck a SBN business card on my seat.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Hey guys, my name's Dan and I'm new to the site. I had my bike parked on Broadway the other day and someone stuck a SBN business card on my seat.
Welcome.....that "someone" was me. You had your bike parked in front of my business and I own a 650r also soooooo......you got the card. Glad to see it works.

Danny, big 250???? A S1000RR is far from a 250.

·
Registered
623 Posts
well drur and i left out at 4:00 am to go down to sunrise honda/yamaha dealer in ar. well it's a huge dealer and they have just about any and every bike you can think of. the prices are so low i will be makeing a 4 and a half hour car or bike ride again. they were so nice to us and very informed about all the products they have. i really like the color and ride of the new bike and i think heather will enjoy it as well. i would have done buisness with sappingtons is we could have found the bike in the same colors i was looking for. in the past i have had a few bad visits to sappingtons, but since jason or doc has joined the team up there i have nothing but good things to say about them. i will take my bike to them to have any warranty work done to my bike. over all if i had to rate sunrise i would give them a 5 out of a 5 stare. very nice people and i can for see dru going back to do buisness with them also.

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
well drur and i left out at 4:00 am to go down to sunrise honda/yamaha dealer in ak......

...over all if i had to rate sunrise i would give them a 5 out of a 5 stare. very nice people and i can for see dru going back to do buisness with them also.
YOU DROVE TO ALASKA TO GET A NEW BIKE?! (AK is Alaska, AR is Arkansas)

Also, you wouldn't get to 5 stares with me, I'd be questioning your sexuality by at least stare three.

All kidding aside, I hope you enjoy the cruiser even though I know you will miss the speed.

·
Registered
623 Posts
we thanks krid and speed isn't everything to me i will trade it for comfort any day of the week. thats how old people role.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Sunrise (Searcy AR) sells 300-500 bikes a month. The place is unbelievable. This isn't counting the personal water craft and boats they sell also. All major Japanese brands are sold. They are in the top three Honda dealerships in the entire US.

Hopefully we will be good to go in the morning. Seeya then.

·
Haga's protege
501 Posts
Well I'm here alone cause no one shows up til the last damn second. Why do we make early leave times if no one shows up til the last second ? I sent out a few text msgs and no response as of yet

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was going to go to the blessing of the bikes with a nice group of friends but woke up and seen how windy and rainy it was and called a few peeps and we all said screw it and went back to bed.. hope if any of yall went your careful and had fun...

·
Registered
623 Posts
well just got back from the blessing of the bikes and there were a lot more hard core riders than i thought. was windy and yes we did hit some rain, but had a great lunch and got a free t shirt and hat. plus had a great day with my wonderfull wife and friends. i hope next year more guys will get out with there wifes and ride. next year will be held on may 1st. they are trying to push it back just a bit to see if the weather dosen't work out better for them.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Well I'm here alone cause no one shows up til the last damn second. Why do we make early leave times if no one shows up til the last second ? I sent out a few text msgs and no response as of yet
Ah, quit your damn bitching. We made it....besides, us folks on cruisers are slow so it takes some extra time to get there. :banana

Despite the weather, the ride was fun, I didn't dump the bike riding across the rained soaked ground and the food was great. That is a really neat place we went to after going to the Cross. We'll have to do the same thing next year.

·
Registered
623 Posts
with you 100% on that one. i think every one found something to eat and we left full not like the bbq place out in cuba. great food just not enough and a little pricey. it ran us 10 bucks and it was all you could eat plus we all got a t shirt for going and the cross t shirts wear 10 bucks so we really ate for free. so i give it a 9 out of a 10. would ahve been 10 if it didn't rain lol.

·
Registered
154 Posts
First of all thank's glen for the comment on my work at Sappington's. But, jo wanted to go home for the weekend so this leave's her not saying much about another trip I want to take.
next Ride night is May 12th @ Sappingtons 6pm more giveaway's this time.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
First of all thank's glen for the comment on my work at Sappington's and sunrise is also the #1 Kawasaki dealer in the region and in the top 5 for the country. But, this is based on size and amount of inventory ONLY.
Glad you guy's had a good time at blessing of the bike's and of course I didn't make it again. If I would of been in Cape I would of went. But, jo wantedto go home so this leave's her not saying much about another trip I want to take.
next Ride night is May 12th @ Sappingtons 6pm more giveaway's this time.
It's interesting to me how some of these dealers (i.e. Abernathy's / Sunrise) who are based in these little towns can get so large.

3581 - 3600 of 4460 Posts