3561 - 3580 of 4460 Posts

·
Keyser Söze
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,563

·
Registered
326 Posts
ok i have to much time on my hands...maybe i need some WoW time....
Some good news at least..... the 2010 WoW tourny is finally up :D

Also, just wondering what you guys think. I'm looking to sell my little 200, and hopefully have a really nice bike next spring, or maybe the spring after that.

So I was thinking about upgrading until then, something a little b*****, but definately cheap. Hoping for a 600, but if its a little newer, maybe a 500.

I wanting to spend about 1,500-2000... but I can go up to the 3,000 in about 2-3 months if needed. So i was thinking ~'95-'02? It doesn't have to be really new, but I want something that will be very reliable, and has some potential for resale, lol.

Does anyone know of any bikes for sale in that price range that you think would be good to ride for 1-2 years and get more experience. Suggestions of bikes to look for a welcome too.

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
Does anyone know of any bikes for sale in that price range that you think would be good to ride for 1-2 years and get more experience. Suggestions of bikes to look for a welcome too.
Ninja 500

·
Registered
8 Posts
s1000rr.......nice! Welcome!
I know a few guys on here, but hope to meet a few more.

I would like to start a bike night in Cape, I was maybee thinking Thursday night's meet at the Bel Air. They have a nice parking lot across from them and Grass Roots.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just wanted to remind everyone of bike night to tonight at 6:00 p.m. at Sappington's we have the ride and giveaway (FREE DRAWING)jacket and few other little things away at the end of the ride at Buffalo Wild Wings where we will be getting a discount on food and non alchol beverages.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thank's to everyone that came out to to the ride night. Dave won the free dinner but gave it to glen, and Allen M. won the jacket. More freebies next month's ride. Thank you again for comeing out.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Brian and I have a motorcycling addiction.

First step is to admit you have a problem.....eh, I mean a situation. Your addiction is a good thing. Welcome to the forum.

A bike night. Not a bad idea and Bel Air would be a good place. Perhaps Herb would want to sponsor it?????

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Thank's to everyone that came out to to the ride night. Dave won the free dinner but gave it to glen, and Allen M. won the jacket. More freebies next month's ride. Thank you again for comeing out.
Had a great turn out last night with a wide variety of bikers. Harley's to Ninja's and everything in between.

·
Registered
623 Posts
2009 Vulcan® 900 Classic LT Cruisers - Kawasaki. something for the wife and i to take out and ride together. dont worry i can still out corner half of you.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well here comes glen assless chap's and all. You will fit right in on the Village People forum:horse. Or maybe you will change your mind by the weekend again. All kidding aside glad you found a bike your happy with.

3561 - 3580 of 4460 Posts