Sport Bikes banner

3541 - 3560 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Ok, thanks. I'll check It more tomorrow to make sure it's smooth through idle and acceleration.

Would anyone here happen to have a link to a vid of a carb bike idle, so I can get a feel what's to high, and too low? Or should I just try YouTube? Lol

·
Registered
326 Posts
Lol, sounds good to me, only, idk how accurate my tachometer is... It acts funny sometimes. Lol. Same with the speedo. Gas gauge seems to be fine tho. :p

·
Registered
28 Posts
What awesome weather!!! Anybody riding this weekend? It would be great to get a ride in this afternoon or tommorow if anyone is down. Even if it's just an hour or so...

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had something come up tomorrow afternoon, but I'm still good to go tomorrow morning. With that said... I'm not much of a morning person so maybe a 10:00 - noonish ride, or something like that...

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Just a reminder that the Blessing of the Bikes is this coming Sunday, 25 April. We'll meet at Hardees on William Street at 0730 and leave at 0800.

If you show up late, we are going to take 146 across the bridge (obviously), left on Hwy 3 to Ware and right on 146 then left on 127 north. This will take you directly to Alto Pass.

We should be on top of the mountain by 0900. Lunch will be an all you can eat BBQ for $10 or you can head to the Giant City Lodge for their Sunday fried chicken buffet. It's your choice. If you have any questions, let Glen or myself know.

Krid, are you planning on coming down????

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
I've heard that the Fried Chicken at Giant City Lodge is the shit.
Very good....the chicken n' dumplings, green beans, corn and mashed potatoes make for a pretty awesome all you can eat meal. It is served family style and they keep bringing it to you until you say "no more".

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
fuck this forum!

and I sold my fuckin bike fuck all of you!
Danny, I hope your day improves. Looks like it can only go up from where you are standing now!

Go kill some things on WoW before you go do it for real.

:leaving

·
Registered
82 Posts
Im not from MO but I'm riding with a group down to the blessing of the bike.. then we are doing the river road and then fast eddies.. yumm cant wait for sunday.. weather is calling for rain though :(

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Im not from MO but I'm riding with a group down to the blessing of the bike.. then we are doing the river road and then fast eddies.. yumm cant wait for sunday.. weather is calling for rain though :(
First of all, I want to express my sympathy for you having to live in the People's Republic of Illinois. Don't take it personally but I hate your state. Your gun laws REALLY suck.

Anyway, Blessing of the Bikes is a good time. Fun to see all the different bikes.

·
Registered
82 Posts
First of all, I want to express my sympathy for you having to live in the People's Republic of Illinois. Don't take it personally but I hate your state. Your gun laws REALLY suck.

Anyway, Blessing of the Bikes is a good time. Fun to see all the different bikes.
yes yes the gun laws do suck but are supposed to be changing soon. But I've still been able to get all the guns that I have wanted so far.. Just waiting for the concealed carry to come into effect..

3541 - 3560 of 4460 Posts