Sport Bikes banner

3501 - 3520 of 4460 Posts

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
I'm looking forward to the ride Sunday should be intresting.
You'll have a great time. Watch the guys in front of you when they approach turns and follow their "line" into it. You'll learn a lot by just observing.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I need some suggestion's. Sappington's wants to organize a weekly ride starting April 21st. I need some help planning a route to start from Sappington's and end back in Cape at Buffalo Wild Wings about an hour ride nothing to diffcult but, still fun.

·
Keyser Söze
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,509
well cleaned up the bike and filled up the tank. it's going to be a little chilly in the morning, but the rest of the day looks great. see you all in the morning.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thanks for the advice drur. Looking forward to the ride in the morning But not the farts slim

On another note The first monthly ride from Sappington's will be held April 21st meet at Sappington's at 5:45 pm we will leave from there and end up at Buffalo Wild Wings on Williams street where hopefully I'm going to have a discount worked out on food and drinks of either kind. Should be about an hour ride. Hopefully this we will become a monthly ride with a different route each month. There trying really hard to become part of the motorcycle community and invest in the future of the rideing community. This is a tenative route. Interstate 55 Business Loop S/E Jackson Blvd to Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar - Google Maps

·
Registered
623 Posts
well doc made it back and so did dave jr. great ride a lot of fun and only one little problem that came out ok in the end. thanks tj for comeing down to ride with us and i'm glad john and jennifer made it home with no problems. i did 410 miles today and my ass is going to be sore for a day or two, but i would do it again in a heart beat. thanks to every one who made time to go on the ride.

·
Keyser Söze
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,514
glad to hear that everyone made it back home ok. so if you all did 410, how many miles did everyone else do today?(everyone, but doc, dave, and glen.)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Today went very well. Great turnout. Definitely worth the trip down there. Hope to see drur at the next one. I enjoyed everyone ones company and thanks group for helping me out with the situation. Danny told me that we did 357 today. All we need now is some Colors. jk.

·
Keyser Söze
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,519
it was nice to meet you TJ and doc. hope to ride will you all again. heck i hope to get groups that big all summer.

·
Registered
623 Posts
if any body would like to try and ride one day after work this week call me and we will try to put something together.

3501 - 3520 of 4460 Posts