Sport Bikes banner

3161 - 3180 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
yah butit was red and i dont like red anything. just had 3 different cars get hit that was red. no other color just red.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
yah butit was red and i dont like red anything. just had 3 different cars get hit that was red. no other color just red.
Oh shit, don't use that excuse. You traded the 6 to move to the FZ1 which was traded for the b***** FJR which lead to the nightmare situation of the K1300s. Then you finally end up back towards the beginning to start the cycle all over again!:boink

:eek:nfloor

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
tj i can remember that night like it was a year ago. oh yah it was and you so had cotton mouth the next day or so thats what you called it lol. well took and payed taxes on my new family member today. sounds nice and rides great. need to put some frame sliders on her and black out the windshield but other than that she is ready to role down the road.
That was a special night for TJ and Danny. A night to remember. :lao

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
Dirk, does that stock exhaust have a cat converter?
the bike still has a cat converter. it is in the midpipe on the FZ6 (vertically mounted).

scorpions are cat back slip on
leo vince replaces the cat with a straight pipe.... which is why my bike could wake the dead.

·
Registered
241 Posts
ill take a sleeping bag next we do a out of town trip, i know not to joke with danny. u got me. Im still coming down to cape tommorrow but ill not be trailering the bike down not to comfortable rolling like that. i will need some advice from ya before i attempt that. I hope see most of ya.

·
Registered
623 Posts
give me a ring when your close or i can see if heather will let me meet you up in festus if you would like. i payed my sales taxes and i have new plates and insurance so im all good to give her heck.

·
Registered
623 Posts
put battery tender lead on bike. check
changed oil and oil filter. check
spray painted the windshield black. check
trying to scrub in new tires.check
needing a small group of riders to get off there asses and ride! no chance in hell

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
needing a small group of riders to get off there asses and ride! no chance in hell
true dat

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Um, I rode to work yesterday. Did you? :neener

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts

If everything works out, I will be buying this bike on Tuesday. It's a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad 1500.

Yes, I am keeping the Ninja.....

·
Registered
623 Posts
the bike has 75000 miles with a lot of extra goodies on it like cobra pipes,highway front and back crash bars,factory windshield and a lot of chrome. we started it and it sounds really good and weiser put a new clutch in it so it should be good for another 75000. jammie said the guy had 2 other bikes that he rides just as much as this one. good luck drur and let me know what the bank said about it. they also sold a 2005 fz-6 with 5k on it with scorpion pipes just like mine on it to for 4500 to a young kid jasmmie said. it's another clean bike.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
the bike has 75000 miles with a lot of extra goodies on it like cobra pipes,highway front and back crash bars,factory windshield and a lot of chrome. we started it and it sounds really good and weiser put a new clutch in it so it should be good for another 75000. jammie said the guy had 2 other bikes that he rides just as much as this one. good luck drur and let me know what the bank said about it. they also sold a 2005 fz-6 with 5k on it with scorpion pipes just like mine on it to for 4500 to a young kid jasmmie said. it's another clean bike.
Yep, I am going over to the dark side (but only occasionally). I'll be on a cruiser wearing all my sportbike gear, so that should make for some interesting comments from the Harley dirtbag riders.

By the way, you know the difference between a Harley rider and a Hoover vacuum?

The position of the dirtbag. :cheers

·
Keyser Söze
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,179
what kind of miles can you get out of a nomad? 75000 seems like alot? it looks like it's in pretty good shape

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
what kind of miles can you get out of a nomad? 75000 seems like alot? it looks like it's in pretty good shape
It is in immaculate shape. The guy was a distance rider and completed a bunch of Iron Butt runs.

Should be able to get around 100,000 out of it before a rebuild.

3161 - 3180 of 4460 Posts