Sport Bikes banner

3141 - 3160 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
well just for the record i had a honda 450 and a suzuki 650 before i met drur and slim the first time. i was on my yamaha 1100 vstar that tj calls the cruiser bike. so add them up and im on my 10th bike in 5 years. so me and drur will be going up north tomarrow to look at number 10 and if it checks out good it will be going back home with us. if not i will keep looking. krid gave it 2 thumbs up so i have high hopes for it.

·
Registered
623 Posts
oh just so you guys know this is more than just a bike thing i have had ruffly 33 different bikes,cars,trucks,suv's,and one van since 1997. out of 10 bikes this will be the 3 used one. and my wife and i have had 4 brand new automobiles. the state or missouri loves me in a big way. and i have had every 4 wheels glass tented so i get a discount on all my new ones i take to solar control. :0)

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
oh just so you guys know this is more than just a bike thing i have had ruffly 33 different bikes,cars,trucks,suv's,and one van since 1997. out of 10 bikes this will be the 3 used one. and my wife and i have had 4 brand new automobiles. the state or missouri loves me in a big way. and i have had every 4 wheels glass tented so i get a discount on all my new ones i take to solar control. :0)
Think you could get me a discount on tinting the Jetta?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I can understand that. I dont think my wife would enjoy a full day on the back of mine either.
Krid, I need a new rear tire soon. Can you guys mount one? Im looking at getting another Sportec M3 190/50ZR17. They dont get many miles, but they are great otherwise. Thanks!

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
I can understand that. I dont think my wife would enjoy a full day on the back of mine either.
Krid, I need a new rear tire soon. Can you guys mount one? Im looking at getting another Sportec M3 190/50ZR17. They dont get many miles, but they are great otherwise. Thanks!
sure. give me a call 6369319166 Ask for Dirk

·
Haga's protege
501 Posts
your wife didnt complain ridin on mine all day...oops did i type that out loud? :p

good to see ur snobbiness has dropped a level or two so u can hang with the scruffy under carriage types like us :p

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
your wife didnt complain ridin on mine all day...oops did i type that out loud? :p

good to see ur snobbiness has dropped a level or two so u can hang with the scruffy under carriage types like us :p
That was some funny shit....I believe I will refrain from commenting. :eek:nfloor

·
Haga's protege
501 Posts
yep youre right tj...its all the bike no skill on this end...i just twist and hang on and my magic beemer guides me thru all the turns and straight aways...it was a secret only known to beemer riders but i just let the cat out of the bag :p

i always thought i was in front cause no one knew where to go ....or i just smelled bad....

most likely the ladder of the 2....
was that in glenonese^^?

idk if i could ride an fz6...do they move fast enough to stay upright with out the training wheels attached?

·
Registered
623 Posts
tj i can remember that night like it was a year ago. oh yah it was and you so had cotton mouth the next day or so thats what you called it lol. well took and payed taxes on my new family member today. sounds nice and rides great. need to put some frame sliders on her and black out the windshield but other than that she is ready to role down the road.

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
tj i can remember that night like it was a year ago. oh yah it was and you so had cotton mouth the next day or so thats what you called it lol. well took and payed taxes on my new family member today. sounds nice and rides great. need to put some frame sliders on her and black out the windshield but other than that she is ready to role down the road.
Like the exhaust after all, eh?

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Like the exhaust after all, eh?
TJ has the Scorpion "racing" version which is loud and obnoxious. Glen's sounds much more mellow.

By the way, that stock exhaust is wayyyy heavy.

3141 - 3160 of 4460 Posts