Sport Bikes banner

2981 - 3000 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
He'll yah that's some funny shit man I don't care who you are that's funny. Yah I will have to pass as well Tj ,because when the cops pull you over for doing 100 plus I don't want them to know I'm with you. Just a plate on the back of my ride is all I need.

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
it looks like 60 bucks for general for all three days. thats not to bad if you can camp some were close to the track. i dont mind riding up one day and staying and head back later that night or maybe do a overnight and head back the next day. i couldnt do a three day with work and money. i just like to watch on tv you get to see so much more. i like baseball but not going to the stadiums, because you miss more than you see. and as far as a ar-15 gose you can have them. i had one shot it 14 times then sold it. just not a fan of the 223 round. love the 308 and will just stick with it. has a lot more nock down and can be used in so many different applications. you can keep the 223 ill die with a 308 in my hands first.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hey gun-nuts........Anyone read much on the .460 Rowland? (been out since like 03 i guess) Seems interesting. Its a standard 45 acp 185 grain bullet pushing near 1600 ft/sec. something like 900 ft/lbs of energy. The recoil is supposed to be about the same as 45acp because of the ported barrel. The kits use stock 45 mags. All u replace is barrel, and recoil spring/guide rod. They make a conversion for the xd-45, and M&P for that matter ( Springfield Armory XD-45 ) The ammo is about 32 bux per 50.

Georgia Arms - .460 ROWLAND

Just peaked my interest.

P.S. Gleny clarks customs makes nice 1911 rowland kits! :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hello :)

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
I know it is winter but......can't we talk about bikes? Spring will be here before we know it.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
2981 - 3000 of 4460 Posts