Sport Bikes banner

2941 - 2960 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
It was fun and to see peoples faces was even better. We did about 35 miles round trip at mock 4 and never looked back

·
Registered
241 Posts
Well boys, im not returning back to cape im transfering up here to stl. i want to help out around the house and stuff. But that doesn't mean thats the last of me. ill will still be joining y'all in rides. ill still be on the forum and stuff. I am freezing my balls off up here. how the weather down there? So when everyone decides to roll make sure you give me a ring and give me about three hours heads up so i can fly down there.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
but was it "fun" or just "bearable"

I hate being cold on a motorcycle so it wouldnt be fun for me.
Actually it was fun but the 20 minutes of prep getting suited up appropriately for the weather was the difficult part.

I am going to look at a snow mobile type suit as a future purchase.

·
Registered
217 Posts
hey gun guys, i'm looking at getting a sc model, kinde between the smith M&P, and the XD, leaning twards the xd, any thoughts?

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Well boys, im not returning back to cape im transfering up here to stl. i want to help out around the house and stuff. But that doesn't mean thats the last of me. ill will still be joining y'all in rides. ill still be on the forum and stuff. I am freezing my balls off up here. how the weather down there? So when everyone decides to roll make sure you give me a ring and give me about three hours heads up so i can fly down there.
You better not abandon us TJ. Who else is going to sleep with Danny when we go on those trips?

Seriously, good luck with school and hope to see you on some rides when it warms up. What school are you going to transfer to?

:beer

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
You better not abandon us TJ. Who else is going to sleep with Danny when we go on those trips?

Seriously, good luck with school and hope to see you on some rides when it warms up. What school are you going to transfer to?

:beer
where in STL are ya? You can always ride with Nathan and me.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Yah Tj you could ride with Dirk and buddy and nAthan in festus. They all can ride plus they are good guys and you need some body to put your butt in check. Just keep the rubber side down and the flashing lights to your back side Tj and we will look you up soon.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
o fuck no ur not stealing our token black guy for ur rides!

lol j/k damn tj good luck up there and ffs (for fuck sake) be careful you nut :)

ill be in touch ...and u got my damn number....
TJ, it is your responsibility to find us another black guy down here in Cape to ride with. You aren't going to leave us hanging man.

:eek:nfloor

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hey hey, calm down. The will not be a replacement TJ, im still going to ride friends. Trust me you don't want the other black guy who is planning to get a bike. He is a noob who want to start out on a B-king. good luck wit that. I actually am coming back in a year... maybe?, just here taking classes at UMSL and getting a better job. Those heated gloves came a price (riding in 25 degree weather for two and a half hours, thanks iroc. a hole) but just in time.

Oh for krid, im in the central west end. it takes me about 25-35 minutes to get down to the shop. not bad.

·
Registered
623 Posts
thats cool tj you can ride with the boys who dont lean from festus all you want. and iroc will always keep the bed warm till you get back home to him lol. im so bad hehehe! hope to ride soon im going stir crazy.

·
Registered
241 Posts
thats cool, you an drur can lay in the other bed comparing "guns". (sorry drur he pushed me) i rode today during the snow storm. Not fun being on the highway with 1-2 inches of snow. can't wait to lean in turns again.

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
What is the difference between a harley and a vacuum ????

The position of the dirt bag heheh
So true! Not only that but both of them have the same purpose in the world.... SUCKING!!

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
HJC Helmet Closeouts Page

Hey Drew i know you were looking at getting a new helmet
I really liked my CL-SP except that I ordered it too small. I wore it for 18 months anyway and still use it at work.

I have the CL-Max now and like it too. HJC is very under rated I think.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I really liked my AC12, but the shape of my head kept me from using it any longer than I did. Otherwise I'd still have it.

2941 - 2960 of 4460 Posts