Sport Bikes banner

2921 - 2940 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
would like to but im not rich like you krid so i will have to pass. between the wife,kid,house payment, and everything else im tapped out.

·
Registered
623 Posts
best buy have garmen nove 255wt gps units for 129.99 and it comes with life time traffic up dates for big citys. i think im going to go get one tonight if they have them in stock. i looked on ebey and they are going for 150 to 200 bucks and msrp if 220. target has the garmen 255w for 119.99 till thursday but only if it is in stock. no rain checks. it dosen't have the traffic updates on this model. they both have the 4.3 inch tuch screens on them. just a little 411 for you guys who are looking at gps.

·
Registered
217 Posts
best buy have garmen nove 255wt gps units for 129.99 and it comes with life time traffic up dates for big citys. i think im going to go get one tonight if they have them in stock. i looked on ebey and they are going for 150 to 200 bucks and msrp if 220. target has the garmen 255w for 119.99 till thursday but only if it is in stock. no rain checks. it dosen't have the traffic updates on this model. they both have the 4.3 inch tuch screens on them. just a little 411 for you guys who are looking at gps.
I gave my PNA to my father when i got my Motorola Droid! The nav is That Good! Been running it for a month and a half, and have never had to type in a address! Live traffic also! :)

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
I gave my PNA to my father when i got my Motorola Droid! The nav is That Good! Been running it for a month and a half, and have never had to type in a address! Live traffic also! :)
is that through telenav? If so I agree! Or is is Google Maps (also would agree)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Well Drur is planning a polor bear run on Jan 1st at 1:00 and northkingshighway Rhodes is the meeting place. We will make a loop that will be deturmend by the temp at 1pm. You must ride the same distance as the degrees out side for it to count. If the pins get hear in time we will hand them out at the end of the ride. Every one is welcome and we hope to have a good turn out.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Well Drur is planning a polor bear run on Jan 1st at 1:00 and northkingshighway Rhodes is the meeting place. We will make a loop that will be deturmend by the temp at 1pm. You must ride the same distance as the degrees out side for it to count. If the pins get hear in time we will hand them out at the end of the ride. Every one is welcome and we hope to have a good turn out.
We are still on for the Polar Bear ride on Friday. Looks like the temp will be in the high twenties so dress appropriately. I ordered polar bear pins off eBay but not sure they will be here in time. If they get here after the 1st, you can pick them up at Horizon Screen Printing (430 Broadway).

I'll let everyone know when they get here. Hope to have a decent turn out.

:beer

·
Haga's protege
501 Posts
We are still on for the Polar Bear ride on Friday. Looks like the temp will be in the high twenties so dress appropriately. I ordered polar bear pins off eBay but not sure they will be here in time. If they get here after the 1st, you can pick them up at Horizon Screen Printing (430 Broadway).

I'll let everyone know when they get here. Hope to have a decent turn out.

:beer
ill be there :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
hey tj i will let you get 100 yards from me on your bike and i will just have my trusty old 308 on the other end and lets see who walks away or rides away. you up for it pus! no i didnt think so.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
hey tj i will let you get 100 yards from me on your bike and i will just have my trusty old 308 on the other end and lets see who walks away or rides away. you up for it pus! no i didnt think so.
Oh Oh! I want to watch!!!!
:eatpop

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Nice to see we had a big turn out for the ride. At least there are three of us who aren't candy asses!

:bitchslap
:boink

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
Nice to see we had a big turn out for the ride. At least there are three of us who aren't candy asses!

:bitchslap
:boink
but was it "fun" or just "bearable"

I hate being cold on a motorcycle so it wouldnt be fun for me.

2921 - 2940 of 4460 Posts