Sport Bikes banner

2841 - 2860 of 4460 Posts

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
hey good weather on sunday. slim, iroc, gleny, bryan, volken, hydro, undertow, krid, drur should all show up if not busy. probably one of the last weekends of the year to ride.
plus where has Dr. Corona been?
:confused: 59 degrees and rainy is what the forecast I see says.

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
My source, weather.com says high of 70 around 3 pm and 65 at noon tomorrow.
well don't ride north, tomorrow. Weather.com for Festus is saying 70% chance of precip and a high of 59.

·
Registered
623 Posts
well i will be going back out in the bush this weekend since i didn't see anything but tree rats this past weekend. did anybody else get a deer this past week?

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
coming soon to a BMW near you...... :)
I only say that for the over engineering.

Similar to teh front disc used on the Buells except inside the wheel. How do you get to the disc if that needs to be replaced? The wheel come apart?

·
Registered
28 Posts
well i will be going back out in the bush this weekend since i didn't see anything but tree rats this past weekend. did anybody else get a deer this past week?
Yep. Got a doe on Sunday in Bollinger county, she weighed 115 gutted. Not to bad, but I was really wanting that big buck!
Ohh well, beggars cant be choosers.... still some good eatin!:banana

·
Registered
241 Posts
coming soon to a BMW near you...... :)
I only say that for the over engineering.

Similar to teh front disc used on the Buells except inside the wheel. How do you get to the disc if that needs to be replaced? The wheel come apart?

well the animation, showed that the "spokes" of the tires came out of the rims. wouldn't that affect the durability of the rim itself. I dont know,ill let engineers figure that out.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Wouldn't that also add some weight too? Not much I wouldn't guess, but it is unsprung, rotating mass so even a pound would be a big deal.

·
Registered
623 Posts
The deer have won this round, but if they stick there heads out of the woods I wil put brown down in a flash of 45 light beaotch.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I'm not going to read through the first 190 pages of this thread. Dayum you guys know how to keep a thread going!

I was down in the Sikeston area the previous week working with some cotton farmers. Seriously. Anyway, during some of our time off, a few of us had to check out a local establishment. We were told to venture up to East Cape. Anyway, somehow I ended up with a few T-shirts and a few free passes. I have no use for the passes (don't live close enough and won't make it back down anytime soon) and the shirts are only 3 sizes too big for me.

Anybody want these for shipping + 5 bucks? Send me a PM, I probably won't be checking back in here (no offense).

One girl mentioned that she was moving to Cape Girardeau to attend SEMO. I had to ask her a few times what that was all about. She coulda been telling me a huge lie. Like I would really care how she's livin' her life. She was pretty.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Well I don't know how many of you guys have seen the new cameras they are putting up on I 55. They say the cameras will be used to view traffic and weather, but I look for them to start giveing tickets to people who speed. Just a little 411 and they will be at Nash road bridge, exit 96 bridge, exit 99 bridge, and the FRUITLAND bridge. So if you guys plan on opening the bikes up just keep a look out for big brother.

2841 - 2860 of 4460 Posts