Sport Bikes banner

2781 - 2800 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Danny's correct Tj I can't have anybody around that could I'd me. It's nothing personal just how it has to be. I would make it quick and painless just for you lol.

·
Registered
241 Posts
yea and after that i would have to visit my dentist. Which is more powerful, the desert eagle or the smith & wesson 500. I would rather have the eagle.

·
Keyser Söze
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,785
i think the 500 is. the deagle would be a better choice as far as getting more than one shot off with out knocking your teeth out. i have a friend that deer hunts with a 500 an said that it's not really that bad to shoot.

·
Registered
241 Posts
In the spring im going to buy a Glock 9mm or 40 cal. form cabelas for around $400. So i can be as cool as Drew and glen flaunting their arms while riding their motorcycles.

I just got my ass chewed out while visiting the Youngblood residence, but glens right. I am currently riding on bald tires front and back. So i am starting a TJ tire fund, all donations accepted. lol.

·
Registered
623 Posts
well i did jump tj's ass for riding on a tire that should be on some school play ground as rubber compost. the tire is showing steel belts and he asked me if it would be ok to go on a 500 mile ride like that. oh shure go ahead you will be just fine. don't pay any mind to all the sparks behind your bike from the steel belts slapping the road buddy. hell i would go at night so you can see the road from the glow of your back tire. get new rubber shit head.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
tj, if you would like me to change them again, I could come over to your place and make a "house call" so you would have less down time knowing that the bike is your only transport.

·
Registered
623 Posts
you should take slim up on his offer tj that would save you 70 bucks off the top and you only have to come up with the 198 for the shinkos. and just for the record shinkos get a bad rap. for a tire that will get you 4 to 5 thousan miles for under 200 bucks they are worth the money. for a 600 they are a great buy, but i'm not 100% sold on putting them on a liter bike just yet with out reading more about them. they would be ok i think as long as you didn't give them hell all the time, but thats true with just about all brands of tires. still if i was in tj's shoes i would get them and see if slim would come over and put them on for me. if you would like tj you and slim can use my car port to change the tires out and i will get rid of the old tires down at work for you. i can drop them off at rabben at no cost since we do buisness with them through work. i need to see what price they would give me on new rubber just for a little 411. let me know if this sounds good for both of you guys. i have never tried to change out a tire on a bike so i would like to see how to do it correctly and safely.

·
Keyser Söze
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,792
man

thanks for the link, ben but im going to get them tomorrow locally. theres goes the paycheck.
if you order them friday you will get them, by monday from that place i gave you the link for. i'm sure you could save more than 70 bucks too. then again if your tires are bad you got to do what you got to do.

what kind of tires you going for?

·
Keyser Söze
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,793 (Edited)
i have only thing good about shienko tires is they are cheap and stunters really like them. i would becorefull going edge to edge on them on cold pavement man. $200 is cheap and would get you buy for sure.

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
I ordered new tires today at work. I am getting the Metzeler Roadtec Z6 Interact this go-round. I have been running the original Z6 for the last 11,150 miles and really liked them. Hopefully I will get similar results from the new Interact design.

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
cheaper than you can get them.
Yep. It's true.

We do sell tires at very close to the internet prices. Our idea on tires is profit over volume instead of profit on few.

2781 - 2800 of 4460 Posts