Sport Bikes banner

2761 - 2780 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
lol idk i always read 167 or w/e lol so idc i know i outrun most of everything i race so :p
Yup....thats at the crank with no drivetrain loss.....We could run sometime! I make less power, but my bike weighs 120lbs less. You have about 3lbs for every crank hp, and my 954 2.5lbs for every crank hp. Would be close! Probablly come down to the rider!!!! :)

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
just wanna recap the dyno stats.
My 18k mile FZ6 put 94.5hp to the tire (only one horse off from my max hp dyno 14k miles ago)

Bryan's R1 hit 146hp (3rd highest of the day)
Danny (as reported) threw down second highest 147hp (at 55k miles no less!!)
Surdyke's own Teddy pulled out the 2007 R1 and posted his best ever hp numbers. 164.2hp to the rear tire! pretty darn impressive for a bike with only a K&N and a power commander.

We dyno tuned a built 2009 Victory Jackpot that had 393 original miles. Stock it was 106" and around 9.1 compression and now is is 11.1 and 110" with cams, ignition, open element airbox, 2-1 exhaust and a tuner.
It should have been mid 80hp range stock. Today it did 128hp and 129lb/ft of torque. Pretty wild machine that will only get faster as it breaks in.

Thanks to those who came out! Hope you had fun.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
I want one of these.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
That is a good idea, i hope it wont blow up on you while hitting the twisties or when you forget to unplug it before you get off the bike in the parking lot.
It takes 60lbs of pressure in order to deploy the airbag, so just trying to walk away from the bike wouldn't cause them to blow.

They offer a 20% discount for military so I am seriously considering purchasing one of the jackets.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
It takes 60lbs of pressure in order to deploy the airbag, so just trying to walk away from the bike wouldn't cause them to blow.

They offer a 20% discount for military so I am seriously considering purchasing one of the jackets.
Well just for kicks, when your at a stop light. Im going to drag you off ur bike so ur jacket blows up haha. Yeah i think you should get one then.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Well just for kicks, when your at a stop light. Im going to drag you off ur bike so ur jacket blows up haha. Yeah i think you should get one then.
Can you run faster than the 1200 ft per second that my jacketed hollowpoint 9mm rounds will be coming at you?:neener

·
Registered
623 Posts
i can't but my 800feet per second 125grain 45 round that will be makeing a fly by in your direction will take your punk ass rite off the bike lol. you better not miss with your first shot, because it only takes one 45 to make a hell of a blood trail to follow.

2761 - 2780 of 4460 Posts