Sport Bikes banner

2741 - 2760 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well i had a blast Sunday was a great day all around good weather, good people and good times. (thanks for posting the pics to :) ). I did have to give my my two squirrels hell all day to keep up but i wouldn't of had it any other way it was fun and it gave me the opportunity to see what the bike had to offer. 'Ive never been on C before it was nice to find a new route to explore when I'm putting around by myself, but next time ill make sure not to follow Hydro them rocks hurt like hell. I want to say thanks to everyone there I had a great time and I didn't feel like the fifth wheel out even though I surely was lmao any ways see you guys later.

·
Registered
241 Posts
well drur i thought the same thing after i read tj's post. well maybe he is just looking at his new home that the great state of hellinios is going to put him in for rideing all those wheelies. well on the bright side he would get to sleep in lol. besides the prison maybe he was takeing pictures of corn fields to show the folks up in st louis what they look like in the sticks.
no i stopped along side the grape vine trail road and caught some sweet as pics of the changing colors and twisting of the road, ill wait and go with you to festus cause my probably going to stl to help the fam out a little.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Cars tuned, and back on the road, so i should be in on some more rides from here on out. By the way....the goat made 410 rwhp...

·
Registered
623 Posts
hey danny found you a goat to run if randy is down with it. i don't know if he is up for you calling him your b but it would be a nice race either way.

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
Glenn mentioned something on the phone today and, while I thought it would be obvious, I guess maybe it is not.

This Saturday's Victory Demo day is being hosted by Surdyke Motorsports which sells Yamaha, KTM, Polaris AND Victory. Of course the focus will be Victory on Saturday (since the Victory Semi will be there and everything) but if you want to ride something other than a Victory, GREAT! Test rides will not be limited to Victory's but anything we have really. Heck, we have several used sport bikes, a used FJR, and about 13 used VStars that I'm sure the sales department would LOVE to have you ride (or buy :p ).

So, please don't let the fact that this is a "cruiser event" keep you away, as we are hopefully going to be running alot of sport bikes on the dyno and I have posted this on 5 different sport bike sites.

·
Registered
623 Posts
thanks krid for posting the 411 for every one to see. i hope this will help bring out a big crowd for you demo rides. i will be heading up after i take care of some cub scout buisness how ever i will be takeing the crv so my son can go and test ride some bikes with me. so maybe drur will be going with me and he may bring his son along as well. so make it a family event and get out and ride some bikes. randy if your son would like to go i'm shure they would be cool with it just as long as you sign off on him.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I"m out. Jill has to work nights this weekend and she wants to sqeeze Halloween visits in with Kinsey. I'd like to be with her, too. At first I was thinking I could still make it up and back, but I don't want to have to rush. You all have a good time and let me know what I missed.

·
Haga's protege
501 Posts
What about you hydrota ? Grab your wife and ride up with us :)

I'd like to leave around 830 am Ish
Interstate there
Backroads half way back

I'll more than likely have my daughter so I'll b tame lol

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
What about you hydrota ? Grab your wife and ride up with us :)

I'd like to leave around 830 am Ish
Interstate there
Backroads half way back

I'll more than likely have my daughter so I'll b tame lol
we gonna get to see how much power that beamer makes?

·
Sport Touring Rider
676 Posts
lol hell ya im always rdy and willing to show it off :p

yep i wanna do the dyno
should be ball park 168 hp...
um.... 168 is a bit high. According to my internet search, they are 167hp stock to the crank. You have a bunch of miles on it and the shaft drive will cause a pretty big loss so I am gonna guess 130! Prove me wrong! :neener

·
Haga's protege
501 Posts
um.... 168 is a bit high. According to my internet search, they are 167hp stock to the crank. You have a bunch of miles on it and the shaft drive will cause a pretty big loss so I am gonna guess 130! Prove me wrong! :neener
i did say ball park 168 i think 167 is pretty close to 168

2741 - 2760 of 4460 Posts