Sport Bikes banner

2721 - 2740 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
cool with me i don't have a time, but will just go with the pack or until danny gets boared and dose a 140 fry buy. :asshole. well see you guys in the am.

·
Keyser Söze
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,728
same here

yeah, it getting hard to get up these days.
i did the whole set the alarm and hit snooze thing. instead of me hitting snooze i turned it off and got up at 8. oh well i guess i'm going to wash the bike and hang out in town. looks like they had a good turn out anyway.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Me and UNDERTOW have to work on getting up on sunday mornings. I just flew over to Tamms Ill for a minute to take pictures. You guys had great weather today, i am pissed i missed it. maybe next time.

·
Keyser Söze
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,733
yeah the grape vine trail isn't to bad on the way to tamms. it's too bad that the rest of the roads in that area are straight as hell.

·
Registered
623 Posts
well i had a blast and thanks to all the guys that can get out of bed and show up on time. it really shows you care lmao. well it was a great day and the roads other than c were in great shape and free of pot holes. dave on his 500 really was the story of the day. he can ride with us any day he would like. for a bike that is half the power of most of the guys on the ride today he gave it hell and held his own with the best of us. he was a great guy to add to the group and i hope to ride with him again soon. hydro made it out to play and i met arron for the first time and he is a cool guy. this was the 2 or 3 ride i have been on with mark and man he has improved a lot on his rideing skills and he didn't run over me so that is all ways a plus in my book. hope the weather stays nice for a couple more weeks so we all can do it one more time this year.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
well i had a blast and thanks to all the guys that can get out of bed and show up on time. it really shows you care lmao. well it was a great day and the roads other than c were in great shape and free of pot holes. dave on his 500 really was the story of the day. he can ride with us any day he would like. for a bike that is half the power of most of the guys on the ride today he gave it hell and held his own with the best of us. he was a great guy to add to the group and i hope to ride with him again soon. hydro made it out to play and i met arron for the first time and he is a cool guy. this was the 2 or 3 ride i have been on with mark and man he has improved a lot on his rideing skills and he didn't run over me so that is all ways a plus in my book. hope the weather stays nice for a couple more weeks so we all can do it one more time this year.
Damn it.......the one time when just about everyone comes out, I miss it. From the pics and descriptions, it looks like you all had a great time.

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
Me and UNDERTOW have to work on getting up on sunday mornings. I just flew over to Tamms Ill for a minute to take pictures. You guys had great weather today, i am pissed i missed it. maybe next time.

Take pictures? Pictures of what, the prison???

·
Haga's protege
501 Posts
Damn it.......the one time when just about everyone comes out, I miss it. From the pics and descriptions, it looks like you all had a great time.
well my photogenic bike....how could u go wrong? :p

and yes mark holy shit was he rollin this week damn...i was lookin back after hiway A and slim popped the hill then i was stunned to see mark power over it next,,,,lol crazy day :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
well drur i thought the same thing after i read tj's post. well maybe he is just looking at his new home that the great state of hellinios is going to put him in for rideing all those wheelies. well on the bright side he would get to sleep in lol. besides the prison maybe he was takeing pictures of corn fields to show the folks up in st louis what they look like in the sticks.

·
Registered
623 Posts
im in ,but i will not be able to leave till after i go and pick up are cub scout popcorn and we can't to that till nine so it will be between 10 and 11 be fore i can head up that way so i guess i will just meet all you guys up there or see you pass me on your way back home like last time.

2721 - 2740 of 4460 Posts