Sport Bikes banner

2481 - 2500 of 4460 Posts

·
Haga's protege
501 Posts
sorry to hear

i didnt know it was u that i waved to damnit ur bike is like camouflodged or something i cant never(dbl negative) tell its u until i already pass

s1000r huh? lotta bike :) have fun with her :) cause she will kick ya in the ass :p

ps my bike looked good huh? thanks :)

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
sorry to hear

i didnt know it was u that i waved to damnit ur bike is like camouflodged or something i cant never(dbl negative) tell its u until i already pass

s1000r huh? lotta bike :) have fun with her :) cause she will kick ya in the ass :p

ps my bike looked good huh? thanks :)
See what I am talking about? Conceited bastards, the whole lot of 'ya!:bitchslap

·
Registered
623 Posts
no rush tj you just take your time and hang out with your family for a bit. well my mirror can in, but was the wrong side so we will try it again and see what happens. i hope you guys are planing on going on the poker run the 27th of this mounth. it's 15 bucks at 11:00 at hutsons furniture in down town cape. hope every one can make it or tell a friend so a good sport bike group shows up.

·
Registered
241 Posts
man my neighbor up here in stl is selling a 2005 honda cbr600 red with 9000 miles for 4500. umm.. im not ever selling the current bike it would be nice to own a honda.

·
Registered
623 Posts
That's not bad, but I would try to get it for 4 if you could. That's only about 2100 miles a year and I bet most of them were highway miles with no curves. Has it been down from what you can tell?

·
Haga's protege
501 Posts
hell if ur argue down the price shoot for 3k lol

and very funny krid ....u know my looks good ...right?

and dru...:twofinger

wow glen....a whole post and only 3 typos ....im impressed
now in glenanuese a hole posd adn onelee 3 typos ...im impresed

lmao!

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
no rush tj you just take your time and hang out with your family for a bit. well my mirror can in, but was the wrong side so we will try it again and see what happens. i hope you guys are planing on going on the poker run the 27th of this mounth. it's 15 bucks at 11:00 at hutsons furniture in down town cape. hope every one can make it or tell a friend so a good sport bike group shows up.
What Glen meant to say was the "13th Annual Cape Shrine Club Poker Run" is this Sunday (27 Sep 2009). Registration is 11:30 AM in front of Hutson's Furniture in downtown Cape. I would suggest you get there early (10:30 or so). Cost is $15.00 and includes a commemorative pin. Prizes will be awarded at 4:00 PM.

The run is through Southern Illinois so those idiots that like not wearing helmets, feel free to do so. Just know I will not be stopping to assist scraping your ass off the pavement if you are not wearing one. :bitchslap
Beer (once again for the idiots who drink and ride) and food will be available for purchase at most of the stops.

All proceeds benefit Shriner's Childrens Hospitals (there is an orthopedic hospital in St Louis) which provide FREE world class medical care.

Last year there were 400 bikes registered and it would be nice to have as many sport bikes there as possible.

I really get tired of seeing nothing but damn Harleys at these poker runs....:mad:

·
Registered
241 Posts
The bike has been pushed over in his old neighborhood, but ive decided to pass. i need to master my skills on the fazer. I plan to attend the poker run, but i have to work at four so i may leave early. this is my first poker run and i dont play poker so i may need help with my hand.
Who plans to ride with the cold weather coming in. I would some weekend rides during fall and winter days. glen im coming by today around 5-ish. cool?

·
Taking my time....
536 Posts
The bike has been pushed over in his old neighborhood, but ive decided to pass. i need to master my skills on the fazer. I plan to attend the poker run, but i have to work at four so i may leave early. this is my first poker run and i dont play poker so i may need help with my hand.
Who plans to ride with the cold weather coming in. I would some weekend rides during fall and winter days. glen im coming by today around 5-ish. cool?
Most of us ride when it is cold (to a certain extent).

No need to have any poker skills TJ. Just show up with $15. Plan on getting there early, around 10 AM.

Get in touch with Danny. He has a Verizon phone you can use until you get another one!

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I'm goin riding on Sunday, but not going on the Poker run. Anyone want to go just let me know.

Not intending to pull participants from going to the Poker run, just inviting those who were not going to go in the first place.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I know I havn't met any of you personally yet, but I am going to try & make it to the poker run as well this Sunday. I am going to be out of town this weekend but if I am back in time I look forward to seeing some of you there. This would be my first Poker Run to, although I have played poker a "few" times :).

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm goin riding on Sunday, but not going on the Poker run. Anyone want to go just let me know.

Not intending to pull participants from going to the Poker run, just inviting those who were not going to go in the first place.
I don't know what time you were thinking about going, but if I don't get back till Sunday afternoon I'm in.

·
Registered
623 Posts
my wife and i will try to be at hutsons furniture around 10 to 10:30 so we can get are pins this year. well sorry you will not be going with us slim, but we will hook up next mounth for a ride.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Well we will be makeing the poker run stops, but we will make a few other stops as well. I don't care much for poker runs my self, but the money gose to a good cause so for that reason i will do this one.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I'm up for whatever. I wouldn't mind doing something similar as what I took a couple of weekends ago. I'm totaly open for ideas.

2481 - 2500 of 4460 Posts