Sport Bikes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody up to a run down to .6 and the Blue Lagoon. Blue630_0 has posted up a South Run over on StreetKnights and I'm sure it will be a good one.

We'll meet up at Sky Powersports in Lakeland at 07:45 and head out about 08:00 to the Sunoco on US98 in Bartow. We'll leave from the Bartow Sunoco at 09:00 and swoop to .6 in Sebring.

:80500 :02mgp :83500 :00wsb :02mgp

·
Registered
863 Posts
It seems what I thought was .6 is different from this one. It kept me wondering where the Blue Lagoon was near my idea of .6 until you mentioned Sebring, and then the little light came on ... actually ate there this afternoon. I'm probably going to Brooksville tomorrow so I won't be able to make the run, but I run to Highlands and Hardee counties quite a bit, so would it be possible for you (or someone) to PM me an address or directions? Thanks!

·
Clueless & Happy
419 Posts
Just a quick heads-up. My brother and I go out to .6 quite a bit since we live only a couple of miles away. Lately, there's been an old fart walking a dog in the area who shouts unintelligible babble at us and I think he's complained to the rent-a cops, cause they were out there this morning when we went out. They can't arrest you or write tickets, but they will threaten to call the cops (who probably really don't give a shit anyway). We just left and came back later. Anyway, look for a white Ford Explorer Sporttrack......Have a safe ride.

·
Registered
56 Posts
R1HOOLIGAN said:
Just a quick heads-up. My brother and I go out to .6 quite a bit since we live only a couple of miles away. Lately, there's been an old fart walking a dog in the area who shouts unintelligible babble at us and I think he's complained to the rent-a cops, cause they were out there this morning when we went out. They can't arrest you or write tickets, but they will threaten to call the cops (who probably really don't give a shit anyway). We just left and came back later. Anyway, look for a white Ford Explorer Sporttrack......Have a safe ride.
We should be there by 11a.m. feel free to stop on by.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts