Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
The 2nd the 4th pic I really like! I miss S. Padre I used to live about 20 mins from there. Used to go almost every week end. Had a bf at the time that had a house on the beach... ahhhhhh those were the days...

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice sunset pic

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
post em like this next time then we dont have to click all over to see em.... thats what the attachment button is for.

Nice pics btw. :dblthumb

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, KH, I didn't know if they were too high res to post like that or if the board would auto-thumbnail them.

:cheers

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Shit, when I read the subject I thought I was going to see some teet! Isn't South Padre Island a good party spot?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Be carefull getting too close to those grassy patches. The last time I was there some bum lived by the hotel in a grassy patch. Came out at night and try to take my towel that had my wallet in it. Nearly had to fight him to get my towel back. I won't say what I was doing out on the beach at night, of course. :lol
Nice pics though.... wouldn't mind going back to S.P.I.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
cool pics i was there the 3rd and 4th of july.. riding the bridge is the shit, did you ride from SA to the Island?

·
Registered
3 Posts
those are awsome pics bro!!!!! i live in the tri cities washington but i from south texas, McAllen, and know SPI very well.........Viva Tejas!....

CBR_kid....aka...delta77

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
1 - 14 of 14 Posts