Sport Bikes banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have a source for 4XL and 5XL riding gear that doesn't look like it belongs on a Harley riding outlaw biker???

·
Fool of the universe
1,311 Posts
That's real large, dry Dennis Kirk, you might even get some closeout big deals, I occasionaly see stuff of theirs on closeout and it's either REALLY HUGE or REALLY SMALL that's left over.

I've never bought anything from them, so I can't give my opinion on how good they are.

·
Old school fool
1994 CB 1000
5,725 Posts
Another thing you can do is contact Bates Leathers and have them do a custom jacket for you. I've always wanted to do that.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Joe Rocket gear can sometimes be found in up to 5XL. Check with NewEnough.com. If they don't offer 4XL or 5XL in a piece of Joe Rocket gear on their website, I'd call them or email them and see if they can get it for you.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
some people are a lot braver on the internet than they would be in person. I'm a power lifter, not a fat slob couch potato.

BikerBob, thanks for the assistance.

·
Finally Riding
1,987 Posts
and some people cant take a joke..... lighten up....
Yeah, no shit right.

Powerlifters are usually just fat guys. I wouldn't be afriad to tell you in person, because you wouldn't come close to out running me.

:cheers

Didn't mean to jack the thread, just putting some humor into life. This is wear I find my gear. :google

·
Old school fool
1994 CB 1000
5,725 Posts
I don't get why people need to be rude. I'm a big guy myself and so are a lot of other mods. I suggest people mind their manners.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks. yeah, I probably could catch him. I ran the 400 Meters in high school and started power lifting while weight training for college basketball. I gained so much muscle I quit playing basketball and concentrated on lifting. I still move pretty good for a big man though :) He PMd me an apology. It's all good.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts