Sport Bikes banner

Sounds in the "throws of passion"

2K views 61 replies 33 participants last post by  808 
#1 ·
Are you a talker?
Is it sweet talk or dirty talk?

If not that then:

How about sounds? Do you grunt? Moan? Hiss? lol Scream? Cry? Laugh?

Or are you quiet and say nothing?

#2 ·
RSixxygrl said:
Are you a talker?
Is it sweet talk or dirty talk?

If not that then:

How about sounds? Do you grunt? Moan? Hiss? lol Scream? Cry? Laugh?

Or are you quiet and say nothing?
I've been able to talk since i was 1. Usually sweet talk, and before that i guess you could say i made sounds, grunted, moaned and hissed. I should have been quiet and said nothing, huh?

#4 ·
RSixxy, I can moan, grunt, hiss, cry, laugh, and SCREAM YOUR NAME!!!! I can sweet talk you or talk dirty to you. Just tell me what you like in the throws of passion, and if you want me to talk to you afterwards, I can do that also. :spank :dblthumb Just let me know!!!! I would be more than happy to oblige YOU!! :hail

#7 ·
i'm pretty much a camelion when it comes to things like that. depends on the setting i guess

#8 ·
Depends on my mood of sex I guess. And who's around...

#9 ·
Stimy you kill me with your responses...

It all depends on the mood. If she is getting into it then i'm game...if not then I don't bother. Usually she is talking to me. I do make noises but have to be quiet because don't want to wake the kid up :twofinger

#11 ·
Pretty much silent. Maybe a moan and groan every now and then. I guess the soulful eye contact says it all.

Of course if I am really comfortable with the person, sometimes we have full on conversations about whatever is on our minds while we're doin it :)

#13 ·
mostly breathing hard...i usually like to do better things with my mouth during sex then talking...i rather listen to the sounds coming from my partner that way i know if im workin it right...i love women who give feedback (noises or talking) because in the end ill get mine so you better help me, help you, get yours...all i really want to hear are those beautiful words " I"M CUMMMMING"...

#14 ·
808 said:
mostly breathing hard...i usually like to do better things with my mouth during sex then talking...i rather listen to the sounds coming from my partner that way i know if im workin it right...i love women who give feedback (noises or talking) because in the end ill get mine so you better help me, help you, get yours...all i really want to hear are those beautiful words " I"M CUMMMMING"...
Preach it. :headbang

#15 ·
how come no one has mentioned the "slapping" type sound when your hittin it really hard?

#19 ·
There have been times where I've screamed with pleasure and have waken up neighbors, there's also been times where I've cried during a 6 hour sex session and couldn't take anymore. They were tears of pleasure though! I'll talk dirty or I won't talk at all. It just depends on the situation. It's boring if it's the same old moaning every time...

#20 ·
Lindsay said:
there's also been times where I've cried during a 6 hour sex session and couldn't take anymore.

oh yeah...like the time right after you found out your IQ is 160 and you received that paycheck from the job you make over $100k on :nerd

Alrighty then, if we're playing like that, the sounds I make are much like the scraping sounds the titanic made on that iceberg....as my penis is so incredibly enormous that I have to force it in with a shoe horn, then....it stretches her out so bad that she literally creaks as we do it......this as I have to wear a 4ft spot in the carpet walking back and forth ramming that puppy in her

OH and she is absolutely writhing in ecstasy clawing and flopping around on the bed….then when I’m about to explode I ram it in her mouth and it erupts like someone opened a freshly shaken can of warm coke in there

PUHLEASE

I get all worked up then probably sound like a hyena getting his balls stuck in a solid wooden door when I finally get my rocks off……dunno never taped myself to see and the wife is usually busy making her own goofy noises…….my ears kinda ring during that time so I have no idea

#22 ·
Lindsay said:
There have been times where I've screamed with pleasure and have waken up neighbors, there's also been times where I've cried during a 6 hour sex session and couldn't take anymore. They were tears of pleasure though! I'll talk dirty or I won't talk at all. It just depends on the situation. It's boring if it's the same old moaning every time...

I make the sounds of telling my women that their best friends are better in bed. This would apply to you too Lindsay. :boid

#24 ·
The only sounds I hear are when she first see/touches it..... needless to say..... i hate laughter all together now! :(

#25 ·
I'm really quiet. Heavy breathing is about all the noise I make. I just think I'd sound like a boob making a bunch of racket at that critical juncture. Maybe a low growl when the gettin' is good.
Never was much for that: Who's yer daddy, who's yer daddy?! thing.....

#26 ·
What about the cocking of a gun right behind your ear as you hear "get off my wife"?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.