Sport Bikes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy brings his duc in for service, returns to find they have loaned it out. I'd tear someone a new A.
AO

http://www.ducatimonster.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=forum1;action=display;num=1091106471;start=
O.K., I'm new to the monster board, I have an 02 620, bought new this year (leftover, great price). I Like the bike a lot.

Anyway, the first service was free, so I took my bike in and left it for service. They said it would be ready the next day. I went back after work the next day, and they said they couldn't find my bike! While I was there they started looking for it, and found that the previous day another customer dropped of his bike for service, and TOOK MINE as a LOANER! WTF! There was an additional 80 miles on the bike, and I find the clutch letting out closer to the end of its travel. I'm really pissed about this.

Any advice or comments? Anyone have anything similar happen to them?

d.d

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It wasn't me or my bike, I'm just trying to spread the word. Like mark mitusubishi, or the dealer in washington w/ the burn out problem. These things only get better with more publicity, if they feel it in their pocketbook, it will discourage it from happening again. It will also warn people about their bad practise.
AO

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.