Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, since i jacked spooners thread about butterfli (sorry, babe, you know you're my girl and i hope you get to feeling better really quick)...i thought i would post up my own here so i can keep the thread jacking to a minimum...

my birthday is saturday. I will be the big whopping 31 (and proabaly feeling it too by then). I am planning on riding both friday and saturday night starting out at sonic both nights./ i have been trying to push being out of there no later than 1015.

so that is two nights of riding. the temp is going to be like a high of 88 at least on both nights so it ought to hotter than hell. please please if you are coming or even if you are not, tell people about this so some folks will come out. heopfully with the days getting hotter, more people will be riding at night and i'll have some playmates :) (j/k...kinda), but either way, i would like to have a big turnout. sorry no alcohol, i would rather spend it on my bike and without crashing this year (just fyi, i am working on the anniversary of the crash so there will be no chances of it this year)

any of you on the other message boards, if you could post it up on the ones you frequent, i would appreciate it. and the sonic is the usual sonic in olathe.

BTW, Eric, are you going to come and play thie weekend????

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
so why are you not going out on saturday??

ride fri, celebrate sat...sounds logical to me :dunno

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I can make the effort seeing how its a bday and all. I dunno about being able to make it up there by 1015 though. I don't get off until 10 and I would have to come all the way down from Metcalf and 119th and that's if I leave exactly at 10. Which.. haha doesnt' heppen much but never know.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
EricKC said:
I can make the effort seeing how its a bday and all. I dunno about being able to make it up there by 1015 though. I don't get off until 10 and I would have to come all the way down from Metcalf and 119th and that's if I leave exactly at 10. Which.. haha doesnt' heppen much but never know.
shit we never leave the gas station or even sonic by 1015 - more like 1115 :cry

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
true, but it would be nice... if we knew you were coming, we could give you directions on where to meet up at...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Sounds good to me. Maybe I can even check my PMs once and a while :\ Whatever works I'll plan trying to meet up..

BTW I actually have my real cycle in my avatar (and my garage) so if you ever see it on the street.. color still didn't come out right in my opinon. (it looks more red then it is) It kinda stands out though if you see it out on the streets or maybe I am just full of myself in thinking I am unique. If you see a e guy who looks lost and confused riding around on a copper/orange cycle chances thats me.

Well shit I'm late for class.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
:alky silent said she's been jacking..... :spank :flamed

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
okay eric, and those of you that know me but don't have my number

913-961-2900

eric, you can call me when you get off work on friday night, i'll tell you where we are adn where we are going so you can meet up with us. with any kinda luck, the majority of the crew will be out. so where ever we are headed, look for a big bunch of bikes...(god, i'm hoping anyway) espeically since it has been so friggin hot...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Well...as mentioned in another post..(one titled...SILENT BIRTHDAY!!! heh) I said...

(copy paste)

Well. I remembered that I have training on Friday from 8am to 5pm so I don't work my normal schedule so looks like I can show up on time for Friday..

I do work 2 to 10 on Sat though.. so we will just have to play that by ear

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah well, sometimes before i go to bed, i miss shit...sorry my bad.

okay then sonic olathe 1000 or so at night. friday. better?????

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Works for me.

Looks like I get to do that whole awkward new guy, not knowing anyone wandering around moment. Score!

Like when you go to a party and you know ONE guy and you walk in that door and you dont' see him and you have to stand there looking all stupid like you belong but can't find him.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
okay, i'll give a description of a few of us...

me: blue/white/black leathers, female :)) sorry couldn't resist), dragon lady LE Icon helmet, blue R1 w/a grey front fender, Akro exhaust

Joe: blue/white, Gix1K w/an arata exhaust, may or maynot be in blue/white/black leathers w/Arai wired helmet

Gixxerking: black/silver Gix1K w/ black/gunmetal leathers may or maynot have shaved head, does have goatee and black Arai wraith helmet

Badgixxer: blue/white Gix1K, may or maynot be in leathers (can't remember the colors, sorry BG), usually found in close proximity to GK

Spooner: may or maynot be on TLR, could be on a KTM (right, isn't it?) that is neon green and is a dual sport, has black/gunmetal leathers

blueracerX: blue R6 w/blue/white leathers, not sure of helmet, may or maynot be there friday night

Spdfrq: black/silver Gix1K (I think), black/gunmetal leathers (I think) may or maynot be there as well.

hmmmm, not sure who all else, but that is all I can come up with currently...just got off work so I"m a bit spacey right this moment...

seriously, if you just wander around, ask for me, most everyone knows me or my bike.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
silent_R1 said:
okay, i'll give a description of a few of us...

Badgixxer: blue/white Gix1K, may or maynot be in leathers (can't remember the colors, sorry BG), usually found in close proximity to GK
here's a refresher for ya - since your're never really close enough to see me except when you pull up behind me at the lights.....

Attachments

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i'll only be in leather if i'm by myself, if i have a passanger i'll be in jeans with an Arai Okada helmet w/chatterbox, here's a pic without the chatterbox on....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I am sure it will all be ok. I'll prob have to weed through the squiders to find you all.

Like I said I'll be on a copper/metallic orange 98 900rr (really can't miss it if you are looking for it. If ya see it wave it over) and a flat black helmet.

Am I going be the only one not in leathers?

·
Registered
617 Posts
I don't think I can make it-trying to keep the miles off the Duke, and the TL doesn't have any bodywork at the moment...maybe I will take it out anyways..lol I need to put tires on it thought that won't kill me before I go anywhere on it though :D

-Spooner

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
Silent's description of spdfreq is totally wrong.... his zuki is blue/white and he usually disguise himself as "Sponge Bob Square Pants" to keep popo from throwing him in with the rest of the harden criminals..... :leghump :alky

here is a visual aid.....

Attachments

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Looneyone said:
Silent's description of spdfreq is totally wrong.... his zuki is blue/white and he usually disguise himself as "Sponge Bob Square Pants" to keep popo from throwing him in with the rest of the harden criminals..... :leghump :alky

here is a visual aid.....
aka Sparrow :flamed

1 - 20 of 36 Posts