Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was no one glad to see me today?!! :rolleyes ASSHOLES!!

hey homos...glad ya'll came out (and didn't flake, like some folks we know......YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.....)

sorry you didn't get to make your liberty rd run, will......but our group just wasn't ready for that one....lol...well, ok...juan and i weren't ready....

anyhow...we had a nice little ride up and back today...enjoyed hanging out and bullshiting....

thanks sal for the little itch robt now has...i'm sure when he gets home he'll be looking for a new bike.....AGAIN...or SOME MORE..... :lao

jester...it was very cool to ride with you today finally....damn it....
 

·
Back in Black
Joined
·
5,538 Posts
Yes Michele....we were happy to see you. :)

No biggie about Old Liberty Rd....maybe next time.

Rob....hurry up and get your Rc-51. Come and join the darkside....v-twins. :devil
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TRaGiK said:
Rob....hurry up and get your Rc-51. Come and join the darkside....v-twins. :devil
SHUT UP!!! :bitchslap i don't need your "help" here WILL!!

our money tree has not only died but it was struck by lightning and burned to a crisp...absolutely nothing left....... :lao
 

·
Accepting Donations
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
He didn't HAVE to pry the keys from my hand and run off foaming at the mouth! And who am I to stop him? He could've killed me a foam coffee cup if I tried. :D
 

·
Back in Black
Joined
·
5,538 Posts
mIchELe said:
SHUT UP!!! :bitchslap i don't need your "help" here WILL!!

our money tree has not only died but it was struck by lightning and burned to a crisp...absolutely nothing left....... :lao
Well, I figured if Rob traded his bike AND yours in, ya'll could afford the RC, or maybe even a new Aprilia. :D :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TRaGiK said:
Well, I figured if Rob traded his bike AND yours in, ya'll could afford the RC, or maybe even a new Aprilia. :D :lol
yeh MY bike....just remember that....

you know...if you all just split the payments....it wouldn't be a problem!!! since we're talking about being GIVING and all!!!

i'm certainly not donating MY bike to the cause!!! :upyours
 

·
Back in Black
Joined
·
5,538 Posts
mIchELe said:
yeh MY bike....just remember that....

you know...if you all just split the payments....it wouldn't be a problem!!! since we're talking about being GIVING and all!!!

i'm certainly not donating MY bike to the cause!!! :upyours
Split the payments? HAH. I can't even afford to pay attention!!!

Come on Michele, a LOVING wife would donate to the cause. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TRaGiK said:
Come on Michele, a LOVING wife would donate to the cause. :D
a SMART husband would know that an UNHAPPY wife makes for an UNHAPPY existance....for all involved!! GOOD friends would want to look out for their buddy!!
 

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
Joined
·
1,088 Posts
rob get a gas card w/ the RC51 ...It gets worse gas mileage per tank than mine ! and mine drinks it like a 68 GTO
 

·
Back in Black
Joined
·
5,538 Posts
mIchELe said:
a SMART husband would know that an UNHAPPY wife makes for an UNHAPPY existance....for all involved!! GOOD friends would want to look out for their buddy!!

See....that's just it. I AM!

Without a wife, he'll have more time to ride, thus making him happier. :D


j/k
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ooooh, you don't wanna go there with me pal.... :upyours

he'd have less money...cuz alimony and child support is a son of a bitch!!

and i'll fucking blow that bike up!! like the 4th of july!!! actually, no....that'll just give him insurance $$....hmmmm, i'd cut the seat to shit....then i'd take his pipe off and throw it in a dumpster somewhere....take all the plastic off....hmmm, whatever i could get off would BE off.....but i'd cancel his insurance on it first!!! hell yeah!! :urowned

i'm not a very nice person when i'm :mad:

heh heh heh.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SalKhan said:
Lithium anyone?
this is me ON anger mgmt drugs, pal!! :eek:nfloor
 

·
Accepting Donations
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
Hey RobT.... If you ever need a place to hide for a few...... Months...... My door is always open. I promise to keep it a secret.

:D :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
355 Posts
actions speak louder than words :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
try me one time.... :bitchslap
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,653 Posts
mIchELe said:
ooooh, you don't wanna go there with me pal.... :upyours

he'd have less money...cuz alimony and child support is a son of a bitch!!

and i'll fucking blow that bike up!! like the 4th of july!!! actually, no....that'll just give him insurance $$....hmmmm, i'd cut the seat to shit....then i'd take his pipe off and throw it in a dumpster somewhere....take all the plastic off....hmmm, whatever i could get off would BE off.....but i'd cancel his insurance on it first!!! hell yeah!! :urowned

i'm not a very nice person when i'm :mad:

heh heh heh.......

holy good lord remind me to never make you mad.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top