Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have any experience with these headphones and full face helmets. currently i am using some sonys that wrap over your ear and hold great with the helmet going on, but helmet coming off... ouch!!! looking for something with more comfort and good sound...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I use Sony MDR-EX71SL in the ear model.
They come with different sizes of rubber inserts to fit your ears.
Really blocks out the wind noise. I don't have to turn up my ipod any louder while riding than I would just sitting around the office.
They are "in the ear" ear bud style, so no ear clips to snag on. Very comfy.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I also use the same in-ear sony. They sound great and fit well. Only problem is I can't hear very well when others talk to me.

·
Registered
648 Posts
i'm using the ex51 sonys. i like them very well. block out the wind noise pretty well but you can still hear if you keep the volume to a reasonable level.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just a small update... got the ex71sl in ear headphones... these things are a revelation. they block out a lot of the wind noise, but not all and i can still hear a little bit of the noise around me if i dont turn the volume up to loud. super comfy in the ear and my helmet goes on and off with ease... thanks for the replies... :cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts