Sport Bikes banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
The strange, unexplainable details (little blood, strange white mass) are exactly what make it look real to me. If you were going to photoshop a motorcycle accident, the first thing you would add is blood - EVERYWHERE. And you wouldn't put in weird things like that white mass, or that unidentifiable chunk (flesh?) curiously positioned beside the foot. Those are the sorts of obvious mistakes that would instantly make someone say,
sshaikh01 said:
very fake where is teh bluud

·
Registered
11 Posts
bluesnowmonkey said:
The strange, unexplainable details (little blood, strange white mass) are exactly what make it look real to me. If you were going to photoshop a motorcycle accident, the first thing you would add is blood - EVERYWHERE. And you wouldn't put in weird things like that white mass, or that unidentifiable chunk (flesh?) curiously positioned beside the foot. Those are the sorts of obvious mistakes that would instantly make someone say,

Good post:)

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
clsmitty said:
I disagree with sicflowergrl, I work as a crime scene analyst. More people die of a single gunshot wound from a .22 caliber slug than any other weapon in the united states. It is becouse people don't beleive this weapon can be dangerous that it is. I have also seen many people die from a small single stab wound, you don't have to hit the heart, just a vital artery or vein or simply a vital organ. Pinpoint accuracy isn't always needed, a lot of the time it is dumb luck or the lack of luck.
Only single stab wounds I've seen were suicide and they knew where to stab themselves to end it all, gun shot wounds are a whole different field. Most stab wounds only have an entrance wound not an entrance and exit like most bullets therefore they don't create the same amoutn of damage. We had an attempted suicide a couple of weeks ago with a 9mm, guy put it in his mouth while laying back on a couch and pulled the tr*****, I guess the kick back made the gun shift and it went through the side of his right temple instead of through the back of his head, still had a decent amount of brain matter, but didn't kill him instantly. Definitley wasn't a quick and painless death, took about an hour until he passed away. How'd you get sicflowergirl out of my name??!!

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
L8 Braker said:
All I can tell you is from my experience, and that experience being 12 years in the medical field as a paramedic and then as a nurse in a level 2 trauma center, is that people bleed, alot...Hell, a paper cut will make you run for a band aid...This guy is cut in half...

And where's his road rash???
Jon I know you've seen some freaky shit, and you know that at some accidents things just don't add up. Some people bleed a lot from a little hole and some people don't bleed a lot from a gapeing wound. The human body is weird...

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
I seen that pic on entensity today to. Real or fake, it still looks pretty intense.

·
Registered
389 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Definitley wasn't a quick and painless death, took about an hour until he passed away.
Gah that sucks.. but I doubt he'd be conscious and feeling much pain with that much damage to the head?? Same thing with this guy, I doubt he felt much before the lights went out...

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Yeah he wasn't concious but he was breathing on his own, granted it was more like gurgling on his own b/c the blood was coming from wound into his airway. Definitley one of those sounds I'll never forget.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
The road looks to be on an incline towards the water, but its hard to say with the camera angle. The blood poured under his torso, here's a pic with the saturation and lightness cranked up...

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
OK, I know what I said but I gotta pipe in again. The helmet is over by the sidewalk but you can see in the picture where the helmet was likely ripped off under the chin and the circles are road rash areas. The picture is low enough res. that it's hard to have too many facts - mostly educated guesses.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
should have been wearing his gear,

·
Registered
197 Posts
He was wearing a helmet and gloves and shoes (well, sandals). Possible that leathers would have helped depending how fast he was going and what he hit (but unlikely).

Attachments

·
Registered
753 Posts
tired

SicFLgirlR6

sorry I apparrently cannot read, that is how I got flower girl out of your name.

Back to the post, real/ not-real I really don't know (that's the entrenched scientifical analysis surfacing) Although I am leaning towards real, I have seen some crazy stuff, i just did a scene where a victim was shot with a .40 caliber. The bullet entered the left side near the 6th rib travelled thru the stomach, spleen, lung, heart, aorta, then up the brain stem into the skull. if that wasn't enough the guy was shot twice more I assume to "make sure".

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Ok...I did my homework...

Again, my background is nursing in a level two trauma center emergency room...

So today, I showed the pic to a few of the docs, including one of the trauma surgeons...They all say fake...The (lack of) blood issue was too much to overcome and so was the mechanism of injury...Remember, this was coming from someone who's job in life every day is to cut people open...

Here it is in a small breakdown from the experts...

--Blood...There is no evidence of rain anywhere...No puddles, wet spots, anything...The immense amount of blood spilled would be everywhere, yet there is minimal...
--Injury...How did he get cut in half????...Theory is, there was a line stretched across the road...Not possible...It would have to be anchored to the siderail which is way below the handlebars yet the handlebars are just fine, as is the whole bike....

Everyone, me included, have no clue what happened to the pants??

So is it a real pic??...My vote is still no...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Could have even been standing when got chopped. Doctors are indeed experts on anatomy however not on accident scenes. I would take a paramedic over a doctor in this case. There are places that look like the body slid and left some blood. w/o more info, impossible to tell but based on the pics I've seen on ogrish.com, I'm still voting real.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts