Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Xcopcar said:
I will agree on the lack of blood doesn't really tell us much. Dead people don't bleed.
Dude no offence but have you ever been at the sceen of an accident this horrific?... I have... Dead people DO bleed... the blood doesn't just become solid because they die... and if this was a real photo... that road would be SOAKED in blood... as well as the dudes shirt... AND his WHITE shorts would be RED.... that is unless they washed them and the road off for the photo op :twofinger

·
Registered
197 Posts
There is also pixilation around the line in the road, the ambulance (different places) the weeds, The shrine looking building behind the ambulance, the railing the trees across the river, the tree on the right, etc. It's a low quality shot, there is pixilation everywhere but it is very consistant throughout. I still vote real.

AND, I showed where the blood is in the pic (there is likely more off camera). There is also blood below and to the right of the torso where it likely slid from. There is also some on the shorts and the shirt is dark but it is there too (and under the torso) - look more closely. There isn't always a 'pool of blood' where the body (or pieces) land. There are NO indications in the pic that it is fake. SHOW ME!

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Heres some food for thought, but I'm sure food is the last thing you want to think about when you look at that pic. It could and can be real, I've seen a couple of signal 7's that looked like that from head on collsions. When you receive trauma like that to the abdomen and lower half of the body all the blood could still be trapped in the organs and legs. Since his upper part of his body doesn't look like "too deformed" the organs could still be holding the blood. Also we pour tons of peroxide on the ground to clean up the blood and they might have already started doing that...

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Dead people may not pump blood, but cut em in half and it all pours out like a fountain. Where's the Goop?

Staged or photochopped...

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
marsolais said:
Kind of a tose up. Ive seen ppl blown in half in Iraq and they did not bleed at all. Also it looks like the guys pants got totn off and that white stuff is part of them. Has anyone seen the picture of the guy that got run over by the truck in Europe and was wedged between the rear wheel set? That guy didn't have much blood either.
White stuff is intestines for anyone who is wondering. The people who have been blown in half in Iraq shouldn't bleed much b/c the heat the bombs give off cauterizes everything shut.

·
Registered
319 Posts
The torso is angled because the cut was made at a pretty severe angle, from the groin in front up to the mid/lower back. It's as if he was leaned back as whatever he hit sliced him in two.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
IllKneeGrow said:
I don't know if this picture is really legit, I mean I have seen finger lacs that have bled more than the amount of blood that guy has spilled. And where his bike is compared to the position of his bike he must have just got off the bike and fell right to the ground without rolling or anything.

Very strange picture, I would be surprised if it was real.

I was thinking the same thing. For being "split in half", there is not NEARLY enough blood on the ground. It's a decent fake though. If it is real, God forgive me for laughing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I agree with Zang. It looks like the guy smacked a pole off the bottom right of the pic. Pieces flew/slid to where they lay now. I've blown many different mammals apart with rifles, etc and worked EMS long enough to see mangled folks with much less blood/gore than would be expected (not to mention the brainwashing that movies have done to us, leading us to believe in copious amounts of goo every time). It COULD be fake, but I'm betting real.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
+1 movies make everyone think theres tons of blood and gore, most of the time its not so bad. Movies make it look like all you have to do is stab a person once and they fallover dead, I've seen a person with 114 stab wounds up and walking, I have yet to see a person with 1 stab wound dead its to hard to hit that "perfect spot" i.e heart, brain, aorta.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I've spent much more time than I should on Ogrish.com and that's what I'm basing this being real on. There isn't always that much blood. Nice that at least a couple people can see it realistically. I've presented my case, I'll let you all duke it out now. ;)

·
Registered
753 Posts
dead

I disagree with sicflowergrl, I work as a crime scene analyst. More people die of a single gunshot wound from a .22 caliber slug than any other weapon in the united states. It is becouse people don't beleive this weapon can be dangerous that it is. I have also seen many people die from a small single stab wound, you don't have to hit the heart, just a vital artery or vein or simply a vital organ. Pinpoint accuracy isn't always needed, a lot of the time it is dumb luck or the lack of luck.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's great how many photoshop 'experts' there are when pics like these get published. :)

Real. Easily. Some of you suggest a guy found a photo of an ambulance, and decided it'd be cool to add a wrecked motorcycle, and a scooter, oh! and a guy cut in half too!

:-/

I'd bet the guy was riding the bike, hit some kind of wire (think of those diagonal wire-braces attached to telephone poles; I'm sure something similar could exist in that country) which cut him in half. When the event occurred the blood would have sort of "Misted" or "Sprayed" across the ground at/near the point of impact. There would be very little left to ooze from his severed body parts. We aren't seeing the whole picture here, and as mentioned above, most 'laymen' are conditioned by Hollywood to see hundreds of gallons of blood spewing from a trauma like this.

:)

Sad...but real. Or staged, I guess...but definately NOT digitally-created/edited.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Photoshop :bs I mean, the impact was strong enough to split him in half, but no road rash to his face or arms???....Riiiiiiggghhhtttt...And let's not leave out how many blood carrying vessels were ripped open, yet no blood...Again, :bs

Nice work, though...Very realistic...

·
Registered
11 Posts
L8 Braker said:
Photoshop :bs I mean, the impact was strong enough to split him in half, but no road rash to his face or arms???....Riiiiiiggghhhtttt...And let's not leave out how many blood carrying vessels were ripped open, yet no blood...Again, :bs

Nice work, though...Very realistic...

Again - we don't see his body at the point of impact - we see it where it came to rest. When the initial tearing happens, the blood is misted/shot/sprayed at/near that point. It's not uncommon to find bodies several meters or more away from the huge blood stain.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
dmp said:
Again - we don't see his body at the point of impact - we see it where it came to rest. When the initial tearing happens, the blood is misted/shot/sprayed at/near that point. It's not uncommon to find bodies several meters or more away from the huge blood stain.
All I can tell you is from my experience, and that experience being 12 years in the medical field as a paramedic and then as a nurse in a level 2 trauma center, is that people bleed, alot...Hell, a paper cut will make you run for a band aid...This guy is cut in half...

And where's his road rash???

·
Registered
11 Posts
L8 Braker said:
All I can tell you is from my experience, and that experience being 12 years in the medical field as a paramedic and then as a nurse in a level 2 trauma center, is that people bleed, alot...Hell, a paper cut will make you run for a band aid...This guy is cut in half...

And where's his road rash???

I've got word from parametics who suggest the damage to the guy is exactly how it could be - again, we are seeing one part of the photo. Perhaps the blood was washed away? Perhaps there's no rash on 'this' side of the guy's face...could be lots of things.

but to claim somebody found a photo of an ambulance, and decided to create it into a bike wreck?

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
dmp said:
but to claim somebody found a photo of an ambulance, and decided to create it into a bike wreck?
I've seen stranger things and heard crazier stories that were all true...

21 - 40 of 65 Posts