Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Is that a DualSport? I wish i knew the story behind it but a picture says a 1000 words.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Holy fawking shit batman! Something doesn't seem right at all....that guy was severed perfectly in half and if that was his bike on the ground there, it doesn't look cracked up all that much.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I don't know if this picture is really legit, I mean I have seen finger lacs that have bled more than the amount of blood that guy has spilled. And where his bike is compared to the position of his bike he must have just got off the bike and fell right to the ground without rolling or anything.

Very strange picture, I would be surprised if it was real.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
photoshop! there is not blood and guts are not white. sorry guys. They are red. and there would be a helluva lot more blood in/around it.

looks interesting though.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Stomach contents can be white, I don't think it's real either, but could be, dunno :confused:

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
firefighter81 said:
Stomach contents can be white, I don't think it's real either, but could be, dunno :confused:

true, they CAN be, but I'm calling :bs on this one...just my opinion, it doesn't count for much... :)

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
There is not enough blood there is no way that is real.

·
Registered
319 Posts
silent_R1 said:
photoshop! there is not blood and guts are not white. sorry guys. They are red. and there would be a helluva lot more blood in/around it.

looks interesting though.
Right... somebody had the skill and intelligence to create an otherwise perfect photoshop, but for some reason they thought guts were white. Oops.

I vote real.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
bluesnowmonkey said:
Right... somebody had the skill and intelligence to create an otherwise perfect photoshop, but for some reason they thought guts were white. Oops.

I vote real.

sorry, I disagree w/ya. it's all good, I only see real life blood and guts everyday, what do I know? And as for skill, where is the dudes lower half's clothing? not even a speedo or a pair of shorts, c'mon. i don't think it takes much skill or imagination to come up with something like this.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Another vote for real, it may be fake but looks pretty realistic. Just guessing he was coming from the off road area or to the left of the photo where he hit something that ripped him in half. The top stopped there, the legs went a bit further and the bike rode a bit and then finally fell. Very possible, may have come from the hill just behind where the pic was shot from and he may have hit a fence at high speed. Fences can do REAL things just like this...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ok, I'm gonna call :bs on this one also. I'm a retired police chief's daughter, and I've seen some graphic crap, severd heads, body's in 1/2 (as above), even a guy that got riped alive from a dog, and I can tell ya, there is ALOT more blood then what is in the picture. Where are his pants or shorts? Could of been ripped off, but doubtfull... a pretty good photochop job tho, minus the blood...

·
Registered
731 Posts
where do u see white guts ?

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
i think its fake too...the torso is laying too angled tward the asphalt as if the back is arched.....now we all know your back cant arch when you are dead, and you have no legs to push up with...i think its a good attempt to scare someone...looks too hollywood

·
Banned
912 Posts
Kind of a tose up. Ive seen ppl blown in half in Iraq and they did not bleed at all. Also it looks like the guys pants got totn off and that white stuff is part of them. Has anyone seen the picture of the guy that got run over by the truck in Europe and was wedged between the rear wheel set? That guy didn't have much blood either.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Here, it COULD be real. The limited stuff shown makes it hard to prove either way. The white on the legs is material (not guts) possibly shorts. I blew it up and checked it out really close. IF it is a photoshop, they covered their tracks extremely well. It could be a staged photo but I'm still voting for real.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
I blew it up too, and I can see the pixilation around the legs. It's photoshop.

I will agree on the lack of blood doesn't really tell us much. Dead people don't bleed.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts