Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something to think about before heading to the back roads.... found this on another web site, I dont know anything about them or where it was, kinda looks like Arkansas to me....

Attachments

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
yep that's been posted on here before - Arkansas :alky

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
yeah that pic has spread like wildfire :2eek

its a good reminder to be extra cautious while dicing it up out there....especially you fockers that like to pass on double yellows, over hills, and around blind corners... :flipa

·
Registered
291 Posts
gixerking said:
its a good reminder to be extra cautious while dicing it up out there....especially you fockers that like to pass on double yellows, over hills, and around blind corners... :flipa
How do you guys like to do that on group rides? I've found it effective to get the first person around in a straightaway, and then scout ahead and signal to the other riders when it's safe to pass. If the people that have already passed can relay the signal back to those who have yet to pass, you can get a group around traffic rather quickly, even over hills and around corners. One person rides just in front of the traffic so that the others can be sure to see the signal. However, the group has to be completely in sync with the signals and protocol for this to work...

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
i dunno, i usually just chill until i get a safe place to pass. i usually dont pass in blind areas even if someone does give the all clear signal...

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I think that was posted by someone who knows those people in the pic.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
there was a big spark of controversy over that pic. like why isnt anyone trying to help bo or jason? and why is that guy picking up the bike instead of helping the injured? and furthermore, why did this person take the time to get out the camera instead of helping the guys?

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
gixerking said:
there was a big spark of controversy over that pic. like why isnt anyone trying to help bo or jason? and why is that guy picking up the bike instead of helping the injured? and furthermore, why did this person take the time to get out the camera instead of helping the guys?
If you dont know what you are doing you should never move someone that may have neck or back injuries. They did the best thing they could of done.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
dennisred69 said:
If you dont know what you are doing you should never move someone that may have neck or back injuries. They did the best thing they could of done.

i know, i was just relaying what the controversies were that sparked up. i myself would be talking to my friends that were under a truck and in a windshield though

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Yeah well its not really clear who was with who. The guy under the car could have been alone. I have more issues with the guys that llook to be standing aroudn bsing with the guy on the hood. One guy is even casually leaning on the hood.

As far as the guy under the truck the one who started it.. well.. its seems like no one knows he under there. Hell I didnt' even seem him with the white arrow saying BO!

·
Registered
139 Posts
gixerking said:
yeah that pic has spread like wildfire :2eek

Ahh there aint no such thing as blind corners or hills in arkansas :nerd

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
spdfreq said:
Ahh there aint no such thing as blind corners or hills in arkansas :nerd

:lol well when you are as slow as you are, then i suppose their truely isn't any real blind corners

·
Registered
531 Posts
Thing i noticed was, the guy with the Duc isnt wearing any leathers. So you buy a Duc dont buy leathers and then go ballin in the backroads of Ark.!? :nerd

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
spdfreq said:
you know my motto slow and safe :flipa

who said you were safe :dunno :lol

·
Registered
177 Posts
well the kid under the truck thought he was a hot shot on his brand new bike went into the corner to hot and you see the end result.....he ended up losing his arm out of the whole deal. As far as the guy on the truck I think he had a seperated shoulder and a lot of minor cuts

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
that sucks about losing an arm. that would suck....although my dad does pretty well for himself :dunno

1 - 18 of 18 Posts