Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today while I was out from the house for a couple of hours (actually buying new tires for my bike) my dogs decided to venture out in to the real world with out any permission. They dug out under the fence into the neighbors yard and then dug out under his fence and out into the wild. I live in a gated community so I figured it would not be to hard to locate them. To my mistake I thought living in a nice community the residence would have some moral ethics.

They both had collars with name tags a phone number and my address.

This is the part where I get pissed. I get a call from a very nice older gentleman who lives in our community. He told me he saw our dogs headed for the park ( which is less than 100yds from the house) and that he had caught both of them and got our number off the tags. At the same time two people in trucks see our dogs and decide to stop.

Both people in the trucks are females. (f$#king cunts more like it) One lady tells the older gentleman that she likes the dogs and wants to keep them for herself. The other lady stated she wanted to find the owners and if she could not find them then she would keep the dogs or turn them over to the animal shelter, I think she wanted them for herself.

The old guy tells the ladies these dogs belong to someone who wants them back and pointed out our collars. The animal shelter lady takes the dogs and loads them into the truck and drives off. The old guy is pissed and by the grace of god he remembers the number on the tag and calls me and tells me all this.

So tonight I wrote a short note explaining that our dogs had gotten out and were lost. I put my name and number and a description of the dogs in the note, and then I went to over 180 houses and placed the note in the door of every house in the community. Not one call.

What the [email protected] is up with people. Are they so desperate that they can not go find their own pet? Does any one have any morals or ethics left? The old guy is found the number why cant the bitch?

I am incredibly pissed I want to kick in every door until I find the bitch who has a small fucking brain and can not read or understand how to call. YOU SLIM BALL FUCK YOU BETTER PRAY TO WHAT EVER GOD YOU HAVE I DO NOT FIND YOU CUZ HE WILL NOT SAVE YOUR FROM MY WRATH :cry :cry :mg

Thank you for listening to my rant.
some pics just because

Attachments

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Stupid ass people man, I hope you get your dogs back. I know every dog/cat I've ever had has been a part of the family, so to me what happened to you should be considered kidnapping.

·
IM A BAD ASS WITH A STICK
374 Posts
man im sorry to hear about that the same thing happend to my 2 dogs but no one botherd to look at the tag they just let em wonder around i ended up finding them at the local auto zone wich is about 4 blocks from my house.....good luck i hope you find them and get em back

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
If the one of the ladies is from the shelter, ask the older gentalman if he can remember the womans face. I'd go to the local shelter with this man so he can point out who she is. Then, I'd call the cops!! She basically kidnapped your dog!

Im so sorry the happend to you. I couldn't imagine someone runnin gof with any of cats or dogs.. :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry to hear about your pups. I have a little hound dog just like yours. I hope you get them back. Just keep asking people. Someone i'm sure will see something and get a hold of you. Even though there are a lot of A$$holes out there. There are some good people to. I'm sure you will find them. Good luck!!!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
i couldnt imagine what would happen if someone did that with my dog.. id beat that person senseless seriously im really sorry... i hope that you get them back.. when readin at first i thought you meant tags as in license plates (later in your post) im like track em down bitches!! .. what idiotic human being would do such a thing.. ugh thats one of the reasons why are world is the way it is.. NO MORALS! Good Luck =)

·
old member
13,079 Posts
That sucks!! My only suggestion would be to add "REWARD $200 (or whatever you think you can afford, in big red letters) for the safe return..." and pictures to your flyers. It's sad but amazing how some $$ will cause people to remember something that happened or even turn in a "friend".

There's a guy around here (Sherlock Bones I think) who specializes in finding lost pets and those are his suggestions.

·
Registered
558 Posts
*pours out a lil liquor*

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
we had someone jump the fence and steal of of our shelties, we had 3 at the time. we looked for days but never saw him. i still find myself looking and wondering what happen to him and it has been 5 years.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Wait a min. The guy who was "helping" at least knows roughly what the trucks look like and chances are that they live or work or at least frequent that area. (why else would they be in that area) So why not get a good idea of what the bitches look like and what types of trucks they were in and go out and pro-actively look for that criteria and when you find a match do a little stake out action to make sure then go get your pups back!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good news

I spent all morning calling around Las Vegas and finally found out where they would have been taken. The place opened up at 11 a.m. and I was the first guy thru the door. It took me about 15 min searching the shelter but I found them. Man I'm not sure how was happier me or them.

So my dog's spent the night in doggie jail, and now have a doggie record. I had to pay $120 to get them back but I would have paid way more to get them back.

I did find out a few interesting things at the shelter. Both of the dogs have the mirco chips in them, but I found out none of the shelters around here scan the dogs for a chip. What a waste that is.

Well I was

:eek: but now I'm :lol Thanks for listening

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh yea the older guy that had found my dogs just stopped by. He went around the area today looking for the cars. He had good news he located the cars and got the addresses for me of the people that had picked up my dogs.

I thanked him for all his hard work and told him that they had been recovered.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Glad you got the pups back!!! Something about all this doesn't make any sense, though. Your dogs had tags with your number on them. The old man knew where you live. The women knew the old man knew where you live. The women knew the dogs had tags. The dogs end up at the shelter and no one calls you to tell you? WTF?

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Yea glad you got them back. News just broadcasted a story where dogs are being stolen and butchered to be sold for their meat. Already 3 dogs have been stolen and believe to be used for thier meat.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Lost Sheep said:
Oh yea the older guy that had found my dogs just stopped by. He went around the area today looking for the cars. He had good news he located the cars and got the addresses for me of the people that had picked up my dogs.

I thanked him for all his hard work and told him that they had been recovered.
Hey man, Im from Vegas too. How often you go riding? Id love to meet up some other locals and head out for a ride. I have 3 dogs myself, Id murder if anyone ever took my dog. (hes gotten out three times now, god damn dog is like houdini).

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
RayOSV said:
Glad you got the pups back!!! Something about all this doesn't make any sense, though. Your dogs had tags with your number on them. The old man knew where you live. The women knew the old man knew where you live. The women knew the dogs had tags. The dogs end up at the shelter and no one calls you to tell you? WTF?
Yep I got to the pound and they had wrote down the wrong number on the paper what do you expect for min wage.

the women I'm not sure what is up with her very flaky verry flaky. The old guys stopped by the house I'm sure he had my best interest at heart.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts