Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some fucktard hit my bike in a parking lot. It broke a piece of the tail section but it landed on my new helmet saving the murals on the side. No one was there, no note, no name, no nothing. I hate people sometimes. Other than the rear tail no markes.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was in the parking lot for 5 min. not that it should matter but yes I am glad I was not on the bike. It just gives me an excuse to paint the bike again. I may tear her down this winter and do some thing new. I guess it just depends on how motivated I feel this winter.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
That sucks sorry to hear that. Do they have video cameras by chance since you know the approximate timing?

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No cameras I went in and asked and explained what happened but no luck. Oh well shit happens I guess. It could have been a lot worse than a cracked tail section.

·
TD Survivor
944 Posts
damn dude that sucks. i always worry about my bike when i leave it to go into stores. you never know what idiots will do. at least winter is coming for ya and will have the down time to repair it.

·
ok, who farted?
559 Posts
oh man, sorry to hear that. when i ride my bike to work i'm always worried about it. im always on the road and not at the shop, so the bike is just there. people are always around so that's good. about two weeks ago i noticed my bike was not how i parked it in the morning, i think someone was playing with my bike!! it's scary leaving your bike when you can't see it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts