Thought id post up a few pics of my updated Gixxer 750-

·
Sportbike Addict
464 Posts
Secksay!

·
5,455 Posts
wow, looks good!

what brand windscreen is that and do you have any pics from different angles? i'm looking to get a new screen for mine and i'm leaning towards the Hotbodies

·
Jive Turkey
4,528 Posts
Damn, I LOVE the carbon fiber surrounding the front/sides of the tank. The colors, the added parts, the deleted parts... you're bike looks incredible. Great job.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Very nice! your bike is exactly why i'm a fan of the GSXR 600/750/1k's.

·
Registered
645 Posts
nice bike, looks good. dont take this as a dis, those are all "lookie here" mods... you still have the stock rubber brake lines ? thats like a number 2 mod behind suspension setup.

but she is clean :boink

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
robfromsc, I wouldn't count the Yosh R-55 full system as a "lookie here" mod, or the Bazzaz Z-FI and Z-AFM, -1 sprocket and 520 chain kit, or BMC race filter. My bike is built for go, not show, and I ride the hell out of it. It has Spiegler steel brake lines and EBC HH pads on it, the pics were taken before those were installed.
The CF front tank cover and side pieces are the only mods that arent for performance, and I added them because I like Carbon Fiber. The front tank cover and side panels are from 1carbontech, and the tank protector is from an australian company, here's the website:
Geelong Carbon Craft - Online Store - GSXR 750/600 2008 SMALL TANK PROTECTOR

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
The 750's have always been my favorite in the gixxer line. Nice bike.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts