Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
436 Posts
i dont see any way of faking that. Badass vid, though Id hate to risk totalling a 69 charger like that!

·
WTF guy
878 Posts
Thats real... Down by Lee Circle in New Orleans. My wife used to work 3 blocks from there... crazy kids will do anything to get on the interweb!

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
rush989 said:
I saw that on another website, they said it was the filming of The Dukes of Hazard.
Yeah, it's for the film. If you watch some of the previews, you can see where that part is in the movie.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Justin726 said:
Yeah, it's for the film. If you watch some of the previews, you can see where that part is in the movie.
you can hear it at the end it sounds like the guy is saying cut cut cut.

but no it's not fake, that some badass driving right there, i don't care wut you say.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaa

·
Registered
753 Posts
Yikes, I would have been holding my breath if it was one of my cars parked on the street. Nice driving!

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Yeah..there are boobies on that site...and im at work...thanks a lot. :flipa

·
Registered
177 Posts
believe it or not, but my best friend can drive like that. he drives better sideways than straight. you could paint his windshield black and he'd be fine cause all he needs are the side windows. it's a blast to sit shotgun.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
^ You should get some video. I love seeing stuff like this.

I remember one with a beemer driftin on a on-ramp. Awsome

·
Registered
424 Posts
Damn, I hate gov't net filter's. They don't let you look at anything interesting!

·
Registered
168 Posts
yea you can see how all the cars drivers were instructed to totally hug the curb to make room for the stunt. AWESOME driving though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts