Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pics were taken today from an event held at Rialto Airport Speedway. Rialto is one five tracks in Socal that support the minis.

:cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bodydropcbr6 said:
sweet pics i wish i had a place to ride like that
The track is multi-configurable. Very same track that I wrote an article for SBN in the recent past.

The sad state of things here in Cali is that we are losing tracks versus gaining more & more riders. This track also supports the small scale NASCAR type karts as well as oval karts.

I imagine there are plenty of parking lots where you are in Florida. Get permission from a land owner, offer use money, get event insurance, get cones and bails, make flyers and hold some fun & race days. If you know someone in local government get them involved. Get local businesses involved.

Hope things change!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
ya ive got a church parking lot im allowed to use its pretty cool oval me and my friends race one but parking lots are pretty much out cuz cops in my town are dicks and dont allow us any fun they ticket us and impound our bikes

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bodydropcbr6 said:
ya ive got a church parking lot im allowed to use its pretty cool oval me and my friends race one but parking lots are pretty much out cuz cops in my town are dicks and dont allow us any fun they ticket us and impound our bikes
Read my latest about this issue

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=298546

Johnny

1 - 5 of 5 Posts