Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Dam you gettin a new toy..... waaaaaaaaaaaaa me want a new toy toooooooooooooo :a2

if yer clips are not too big there are a few free hosts. I use supermotors for most of my stuff. They require you to register but its free and no spam. There a big car club but allow bikes and toys. free hosting to 40Mb <-- thats very nice... No one else allows that.

Then theres temp hosting like rapidshare.de they go to 50Mb

theres another I dont recall the name of that allows up to 1gig....

I dont feel good so you need to google for the url... sorry wreck.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kool thanks man, i got a couple for ya! if they ever upload

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Cool Wreck! I wish I had a vid cam, riding out here is a trip! Almost all up n down because of the volcanoes that made the Islands so ya better like hills, BIG Hills! widowmaker stuff and some are the tiniest skinniest dam trails that snake up them and through dense jungle that blocks out the sun in spots and is always wet and slippery slimey crap.... sometimes right on the edge of a friggen cliff! Theres mellow places you can ride as well, but once you venture off into the trails it can turn into a nightmare from hell!

I've seen grown men literally crying bawling there heads off stuck out in a gulch or bottom of a hell climb.... stuff so nasty that pro atheletes die trying to get out of some of the nastys! :eek: a year or 2 ago a top 10 ranked pro surfer that rides was found dead in one of the valleys. His helmet was the first thing the sweep crew found, then a shirt a 1/4 mile farther down the river bed and then his KDX 200 and a short distance past his body. Heat exhaustion got him.

He was unknowingly going backwards up a trail made by my riding buddy called Phill's Thrill a trail so nasty it has a warning at the head of it warning anyone not to enter with a gate you have to open that has the sign on it. He got onto it from a side trail somehow didnt know what he was in for and going backwards on a impossible trail for anyone but a world class rider even then its majorly tuff to do.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow man!! that sounds like a bit of fun!! I wish we had more places to ride here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts