Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i borrowed my neighbors digi cam and had my g/f take some pics the other day. she isnt the best photographer and the camera sucks. the road was short so i couldnt ride the wheelies too far, but im hoping to get some highway vids/pics soon. last pic is my fur :flipa

Attachments

·
Banned
293 Posts
Need to UP the photography and slow down that shutter some! Seat looks like an Warewolfs ass

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
if u going to have that seat, at least sell that and get a zebra seat while u at it...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Coloradoon22 said:
if u going to have that seat, at least sell that and get a zebra seat while u at it...

well, why don't you do this, keep it stock (looks better any way) and sorry man but learn to speak English.. Your a white boy from Tennessee, please spare us with the ga ga ghetto talk.. blah :) oh and by the way, where's your gear? and just a lid, dosen't count....

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
motorbikesports said:
All that guy needs is some shorts, no shirt and stock seats...

:leghump

japbike said:
well, why don't you do this, keep it stock (looks better any way) and sorry man but learn to speak English.. Your a white boy from Tennessee, please spare us with the ga ga ghetto talk.. blah :) oh and by the way, where's your gear? and just a lid, dosen't count....
im not from tennessee, wtf? anyway, i dont need to hear it bout the gear.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
snigg said:
whats wrong w/ my seat
:cry Fur? :2eek Why dammit Why?!

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
snigg said:
im not from tennessee, wtf? anyway, i dont need to hear it bout the gear.
Man, your health insurance company is gonna hate you, and the surgeons who perform your skin grafts are gonna LOVE YOU. What's so bad about wearing some gear anyways? Is it really that bad? Do you think people won't think you are as cool if you wear gear? Are you worried that "those tight leathers hinder my movement, so it's not as safe" (believe me, I've heard that argument). I've had friends like you, they wreck they get skin grafts, and afterwards they become gear ADVOCATES. You will learn one day young one, just be safe, stop the stupid stunts, and just enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
sorry, My Bad.. (<~sarcasm) PA...... and you should hear it about the gear! where's the "squid" smiley when ya need it??

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
firefighter81 said:
Man, your health insurance company is gonna hate you, and the surgeons who perform your skin grafts are gonna LOVE YOU. What's so bad about wearing some gear anyways? Is it really that bad? Do you think people won't think you are as cool if you wear gear? Are you worried that "those tight leathers hinder my movement, so it's not as safe" (believe me, I've heard that argument). I've had friends like you, they wreck they get skin grafts, and afterwards they become gear ADVOCATES. You will learn one day young one, just be safe, stop the stupid stunts, and just enjoy the ride.
thats funny, cuz its rare to catch me without gear. my g/f jumped on the back so we just cruised to the spot, and i did some wheelies. no big deal, 90% of the time i got a jacket on, in addition to my gloves and helmet. like i said, i advocate gear so i dont need to hear it, a couple wheelies in a t-shirt/helmet/gloves isnt a big deal to me. :lame

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Nice pics, and it made for a good avater. I am not liking the seat but no big deal, maybe it is comfortable.

Oh and if you make a video, make sure to poast it so we can see it :)

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
snigg said:
thats funny, cuz its rare to catch me without gear. my g/f jumped on the back so we just cruised to the spot, and i did some wheelies. no big deal, 90% of the time i got a jacket on, in addition to my gloves and helmet. like i said, i advocate gear so i dont need to hear it, a couple wheelies in a t-shirt/helmet/gloves isnt a big deal to me. :lame
Well you never actually said that you wear gear in your original post. You just said you didn't wanna hear about it. Which made me guess you were one of the typical punk kid stunters who wears no gear because it's not "cool"

I stand corrected. Be careful doing those wheelies though, I've seen too many crash videos with guys wearing no gear, it's not pretty.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
If I wanted fur I would date a girl that doesn't trim the hedges. But, to each their own. :twofinger

1 - 19 of 19 Posts