Sport Bikes banner

Some pictures of the new guy

5K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  pottsweldrace 
#1 ·
I figured I'd shoot some of these up here instead of the main forum. I figure that a bunch of guys would rather not see them, so here they are. Some various pictures of me, none in leather however. I might have to work on that.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
thanks Red..nice pics and I love your doggie..he's a cutie especially with the beer can photo :lol

#8 ·
robbieace said:
this is how we chill from 93' till
Robbie, you never told me you had fine friends....Ok, thats it, Next time I am there we are hanging out.....what more can a girl ask for - Bikes, hotties, beer, and rocking out to Slug....LOL.....I promise not to play dress up...LOL

I'll Bring my girlies too, that is, if you tempe boys can handle some hot Litchfield/Glendale girls.

<3 Cj

#9 ·
WOW WEE!! Super HAWT!!! gotta love the old CBR! she's clean and looks good, just like her owner!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! :leghump

#10 ·
sexNstillettos said:
Robbie, you never told me you had fine friends....Ok, thats it, Next time I am there we are hanging out.....what more can a girl ask for - Bikes, hotties, beer, and rocking out to Slug....LOL.....I promise not to play dress up...LOL

I'll Bring my girlies too, that is, if you tempe boys can handle some hot Litchfield/Glendale girls.

<3 Cj

You know it. We will have to party AZ style if you are ever in town. Me and redstar hang together all the time. Heres some more pics. I'm in the blue hat.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.