Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I'd shoot some of these up here instead of the main forum. I figure that a bunch of guys would rather not see them, so here they are. Some various pictures of me, none in leather however. I might have to work on that.

Attachments

·
Registered
912 Posts
this is how we chill from 93' till

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
thanks Red..nice pics and I love your doggie..he's a cutie especially with the beer can photo :lol

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
oh darn.. i was just down there in the AZ too bad i didnt know ya before hand i coulda asked ya for a ride ;) (couldnt bring my own) very cute too grrrrrr :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
i like ur cute dog now i miss my doggie grrr
nice picz red

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
robbieace said:
this is how we chill from 93' till
Robbie, you never told me you had fine friends....Ok, thats it, Next time I am there we are hanging out.....what more can a girl ask for - Bikes, hotties, beer, and rocking out to Slug....LOL.....I promise not to play dress up...LOL

I'll Bring my girlies too, that is, if you tempe boys can handle some hot Litchfield/Glendale girls.

<3 Cj

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
WOW WEE!! Super HAWT!!! gotta love the old CBR! she's clean and looks good, just like her owner!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! :leghump

·
Registered
912 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Robbie, you never told me you had fine friends....Ok, thats it, Next time I am there we are hanging out.....what more can a girl ask for - Bikes, hotties, beer, and rocking out to Slug....LOL.....I promise not to play dress up...LOL

I'll Bring my girlies too, that is, if you tempe boys can handle some hot Litchfield/Glendale girls.

<3 Cj

You know it. We will have to party AZ style if you are ever in town. Me and redstar hang together all the time. Heres some more pics. I'm in the blue hat.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts