Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
okay so i was little busy while i was at barber and so didn't take pics of the track itself, killboy.com did though, but here are a few pics snapped while in the paddock...

only have a couple without me in them...the trailer is ac'd and you all know Joe(smokenjoe) and the other guy is Pete a freind from Fl. dude is quick around the track. i'll see if i can't find some more, but i'm not promising anything...

okay, they didn't take and i got to work, i'll do it in the morning after i resize the huge things...

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
jeeeeeeeeeeeez this barber better have given a good landing strip or something :)

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
sure sure sure.....

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
damn are gonna get to bastardize this thread too, before it even gets pics in it?

i think im in heaven

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
gixerking said:
jeeeeeeeeeeeez this barber better have given a good landing strip or something :)
i'm betting mexican hairless

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
pink and pretty?

·
Registered
253 Posts
silent_R1 said:
okay so i was little busy while i was at barber and so didn't take pics of the track itself, killboy.com did though, but here are a few pics snapped while in the paddock...

only have a couple without me in them...the trailer is ac'd and you all know Joe(smokenjoe) and the other guy is Pete a freind from Fl. dude is quick around the track. i'll see if i can't find some more, but i'm not promising anything...

okay, they didn't take and i got to work, i'll do it in the morning after i resize the huge things...
Hahahaha... she said huge things...

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
butterfli said:
Hahahaha... she said huge things...

the scary part of that is she said she needs to "resize" those huge things

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
Remember, 640x480 is about the biggest pics you want to post.... anything b*****, you'll have to scroll to see the entire thing....

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here they are...sorry about the delay

okay, so the first one, a friend of ours brought this trailer that had AC...talk about nice, omg it was nice in between sessions

the second, my mom/dad asked for some pics of me in the paddock and not on the track, so my other friend started clicking

the third, just me sprawled out in the chair in the trailer after damn near passing out from the heat

the fourth, all smiles after the weekend...tired but happy

Attachments

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
that 3d pic girl were ya drunk or what....
looks like you guys had a great time....

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nah, that was right after the session I thought I was going to pass out in. I came back in and everyone was like, you need to drink...when is the last time you peed, etc. Even though I had been drinking gatorade and water (w/salt), it wasn't enough. I was hot (it was like 100+ on the track itself) and tired by that point and to the point of mild heat exhaustion. I ran my head under the water faucet for about 5 minutes before I started looking and feeling better.

going back in October, i'm so looking forward to it.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
nice pics

i sooo want to go to barber :(

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you soooo should come w/us then in oct king

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
silent_R1 said:
you soooo should come w/us then in oct king

if the money permits i will :)

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
silent_R1 said:
better get signed up now then, www.sportbiketracktime.com they actually filled up pretty quick last time

whoa!! 195 bones?? and whats this shit, womens one day pass is $100 cheaper and 2 day pass is almost $200 cheaper??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts