Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
holy shit he came so fucking close to going over the side of that mountain. . .

Also, I am still very bitter about the paving of pikes peak.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Im surpised he couldnt stop in time but I guess he didnt expect it to keep going that far. It just didnt seem like he hit the brakes very hard after he rolled off the throttle

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Im surpised he couldnt stop in time but I guess he didnt expect it to keep going that far. It just didnt seem like he hit the brakes very hard after he rolled off the throttle
he probably expected it to keep going.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
He is an idiot. You always go behind a vehicle crossing your path. That way the laws of physics work for you instead of against you. He should have been setting up for a left corner. Adding more lean and a bit of fork might have gotten him behind the other bike. If he lowsides, then he slides across the apex of the curve, which gives him more time and prevents an out of control motorcycle from following him. :tremble

·
Registered
124 Posts
He is an idiot. You always go behind a vehicle crossing your path. That way the laws of physics work for you instead of against you. He should have been setting up for a left corner. Adding more lean and a bit of fork might have gotten him behind the other bike. If he lowsides, then he slides across the apex of the curve, which gives him more time and prevents an out of control motorcycle from following him. :tremble
Woulda coulda shoulda. It didn't happen the way he wanted it to and came away with nothing but scuffs instead of, oh I don't know, a written off motorcycle from going down the mountain, not to mention his own health if he followed the bike down south.

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
I'm sure he's fine if he tucked in his chin and put his hands in his armpits.

·
Are we not men?
9,017 Posts
Not often I say this but I agree. During practice up there, you almost have to expect that this very thing could happen.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Holy shit!

I agree that it looks to have been avoidable... But I'm saying that from the comfort of home behind a computer screen...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts