Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Well, like I stated in another thread............ DOWN WITH CHROME!! ...

it actaully dosent look to bad, but ever think about just painting um?? Like this??

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
well my wheels are gloss black and i have no other colors on my biek except the decals

and that F3 is what my old F3 looked like before i got it. the kid i got it off ruined it so i painted it like this

Attachments

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
which ones? flames would looke like a yamaha but the wings would be nice in charcoal but i do like hte all black look. so many decisons this is hard.
polished lips or not
wings or not
flames or not
painted hugger or not
undertail or not
painted lower tank peices or not

so many decisions just cant decide what to do. each idea is nice but i dont want it looking to out of place.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Quik said:
which ones? flames would looke like a yamaha but the wings would be nice in charcoal but i do like hte all black look. so many decisons this is hard.
polished lips or not
wings or not
flames or not
painted hugger or not
undertail or not
painted lower tank peices or not

so many decisions just cant decide what to do. each idea is nice but i dont want it looking to out of place.

didnt see the wing. i like it too. whatever you like bro. im not a big flame guy but those look great!

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Quik said:
yes its apoor photochop but its the idea behind it. bike has alot more things done to it but only good pic of the wheels i have. that was the second day i had the bike

Attachments

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I would leave the wheels alone, but that's my opinion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts