1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
Definately tight.

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
the chicks are hot, see one wheelie seen them all.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
cool vid... Joe brown, and darius have some cool combinations. there was another guy on there, I think Molina, did some nice foot work..

I would never attempt to do any of this, but it's sweet to watch. :)

·
wuka man
849 Posts
i cant believe they are rocking circle tank wheelies now. just insane.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Tusk said:
hmmm 5 min. i can't get back
but if someone EVER asks did you see this video, you can say yes and frown.

Within the first 30 seconds you could tell what this clip was about. Why did you watch the whole 5 minutes? Did you have hope it would turn into a Moto GP clip? Cmon. You enjoyed it and your just saying this to look cool for your forum buddies!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
You enjoyed it and your just saying this to look cool for your forum buddies!
Just because you enjoyed it doesn't mean everyone else hs to too

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
:eek:nfloor I fast forwarded through it... so I only wasted 2.5 minutes. I was trying to figure out where the scrub on the tires were... then I just gave up when I couldn't see it. I figured if I went faster it might happen.

j/k Moto... :) :lao :lao

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i didnt say he HAS to, but if you sit through 5 minutes and then complain who are you fooling. Like I said within the first 30 seconds you know if it gets your attention or not... Perfect example the video someone posted the other day of PETA and some people beating on the racoons... within the first 5 seconds i closed it cause it didnt interest me.. it was sick so i didnt feel the need to watch it...

again not saying he HAS to enjoy it, but why would you sit through 5 minutes of something so horrible and boring?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Onetrick said:
:eek:nfloor I fast forwarded through it... so I only wasted 2.5 minutes. I was trying to figure out where the scrub on the tires were... then I just gave up when I couldn't see it. I figured if I went faster it might happen.

j/k Moto... :) :lao :lao
it wasnt in that video, but it was nice to see some Harley stuntin

·
Registered
517 Posts
Cool video...I have been waiting to see someone stunt a cruiser...I don't see much of these videos and my favorite still is Ghost Rider although I have never seen a whole video. Props to those with the skill and disposable income to stunt.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
yellowbird said:
Cool video...I have been waiting to see someone stunt a cruiser...I don't see much of these videos and my favorite still is Ghost Rider although I have never seen a whole video. Props to those with the skill and disposable income to stunt.
The guy on the cruiser made me nervous on some of those stunts.. But cool to see that b*t(h on one wheel.. :lol

1 - 20 of 40 Posts