Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pics were taken at a town called Barcis (Lake Barcis) about 25 minutes from Aviano. The pictures don't do the color of the water justice at all, it's this strange turquoise blue color, I've been told it's natural, but I don't know for sure if it is. It's a friend's RS250, mine isn't road legal, but it was fun to ride on the street again. Enjoy!

·
Registered
522 Posts
luck bastard :flipa

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
That looks exactly like a resort we have out here in Vegas. Its called Lake Las Vegas. I now know where they copied the style from.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
I miss that duty station.

·
Registered
533 Posts
that water is unbelievable

makes me want to go to another country really bad, actually just makes me want to get outta this office really bad

·
Registered
139 Posts
I am not sure what I like more, the view or the ride.......they are both beautiful.....Red Raider, you are right, there is nothing around here that looks like that!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Those are some awesome pics!! Italy appears to be almost as beautiful as Wisconsin. :joke

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
how pretty. I wanna to go to Italy so bad. Think I'm gonna start saving for next yrs vacation....

·
Registered
380 Posts
That would be a great assignment, but after being in Korea I just want to get back to the States. Great pics.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts