Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well. For those who remember or know what my bike looked like, or what a stock CBR600 looks like. These are some updated pics of the bike after a few things have been added.
If you guys want, i'll post up the mod list, but for now, enjoy.

·
Shut the **** up and ride
5,031 Posts
looks nice and clean. i would have painted the...things above the headlights symetrically rather than differently but whatever floats your boat.

im guessing aftermarket paint, sliders, exhaust, CRG levers, and....K&N air filter!?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
No Paint has been changed. Im trying out what they call in the auto industry, Eye Lids. Im doing everything a bit different from the norm, and decided that I'll do it in black vinyl. And it's uneven cause Im trying different ways to see what looks better. Im doin this bike a bit different from the rest, or going to try anyway. Let me know what you guys think or if you guys have some good idea's based off what you've seen already. Im all ears with an open mind. I was going for a scar look. And Natty, you were close, Flushmounts, Integrated Tail Light, Windscreen, and I have a fetish for good grip when it comes to shoes so she got some Pirelli Diablo Corsa's that I'm trying out and loving.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
and I have a fetish for good grip when it comes to shoes so she got some Pirelli Diablo Corsa's that I'm trying out and loving.
do alot of track days down there in Fla? if not those tires are being wasted on the mainly straight Fla roads:bitchslap

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do alot of track days down there in Fla? if not those tires are being wasted on the mainly straight Fla roads:bitchslap
Don't worry, tires are expensive, it's a shame to waste them so I try to get in at least 6 track days(Homestead Speedway) per tire and thats all dependant on many things.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Wheres the taillight? I like the stickers by the way, I can see the whole eyelashes thing but thats not what I thought of when I saw it at all.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Like readnotreed said wheres the tail light? bike looks good just alittle weird with the eye lash look just my 2cents:cheers

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Take a better look, you'll find it. Its a CBR, c'mon now. lol. And btw, eye lashes aren't gay when what your riding is a bitch. Unless your the gay one riding a dude......On another note. I'm going to try doing something more like eye-lids now. Thanks for the input on the eye-lash look, some like, some dont. As for Jyn, I'd take all the stickers off except for CBR and the Honda on the tank, but half of the stickers on her are covering up scratches(not the ones on the front cowl or the hotbodies stickers on the rear cowl).

·
Registered
645 Posts
stainless brake lines, have your suspension set to your weight. I would have done that before any funky eye lid stuff.... but its your ride and as lond as your digging it :beer its all a-ok!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Looks like a fun ride.
But that plate mounting looks like a $1k ticket to me. Besides the angle it's mounted at aren't they supposed to be lit?
I'm trying to keep up on the Fla. laws as I have a place in Englewood.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts